Favourite foods?

Minutes ago, I was at an Indian buffet.

This place serves some pretty moist tandoori chicken and delightfully tender goat curry, which was wonderful on the basmati rice.

Good meal, although my hair now smells like spices. >v>

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
sushi when done well is really good. I have a slight obsession with it, and I'm going to try omakase in like a month so I'm super hyped. I'd highly recommend everyone watch Jiro Dreams of Sushi, a documentary on one of, if not the best sushi chefs in the world and his obsession with his craft.

Also nutella. I wrote a full 2 page ode to that shit back in middle school. Super sad i lost that document :(

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
My #1 favorite food is most definitely Vension-stuffed Mushrooms.

I get them at my local Bass Pro Shop's Fish Company restaurant. The description is: Mushrooms caps stuffed with venison sausage, drizzled with cream sauce and smothered in White Cheddar cheese and baked 'til golden and bubbly

And let me tell you, they are heavenly. I would eat those all day long if I could. SO GOOD.

My #1 favorite food is most definitely Vension-stuffed Mushrooms.

I get them at my local Bass Pro Shop's Fish Company restaurant. The description is: Mushrooms caps stuffed with venison sausage, drizzled with cream sauce and smothered in White Cheddar cheese and baked 'til golden and bubbly

And let me tell you, they are heavenly. I would eat those all day long if I could. SO GOOD.

Those look awesome. Sadly the nearest bass pro shop is a 45 minute drive, but I'll definitely get them if I stop by!

Halal Snack Packs are like the greatest thing to ever come out of the shitty Kebab shop around the corner. idk if you guys have them in places that aren't Australia, but the gist of it is a Doner Kebab with hot chips instead of bread, inside of a styro box. In short, there's a layer of them on the bottom, with a layer of cheese, followed by a layer of Kebab meat- generally mixed Chicken and Lamb is best. On top of that is Garlic Sauce (essentially tzatziki), BBQ sauce, and Chilli Sauce in a weird squiggly pattern. It's good shit and you can eat while in a rush to get back to work/school/home/wherever. I will admit that it is significantly less tasty when it goes cold, however.

Halal Snack Packs are like the greatest thing to ever come out of the shitty Kebab shop around the corner. idk if you guys have them in places that aren't Australia, but the gist of it is a Doner Kebab with hot chips instead of bread, inside of a styro box. In short, there's a layer of them on the bottom, with a layer of cheese, followed by a layer of Kebab meat- generally mixed Chicken and Lamb is best. On top of that is Garlic Sauce (essentially tzatziki), BBQ sauce, and Chilli Sauce in a weird squiggly pattern. It's good shit and you can eat while in a rush to get back to work/school/home/wherever. I will admit that it is significantly less tasty when it goes cold, however.
Yea we get stuff like that in Toronto as well (I mean you can get literally any type of food in Toronto...search 'deep fried mars bar' and 'sushi pizza'). BBQ sauce seems kinda wack though seeing how the BBQ flavour will mix with the garlic mayo. Looks tasty nonetheless. You generally get a similar thing here but it comes with hummus over BBQ sauce and also usually has grilled vegetables as well (mostly onion, red pepper, some cold cabbage on the side).

My #1 favorite food is salmon sashimi. To me, it's refreshing and buttery, and whenever I get a combo sushi platter I save it for last.

Aside from that, I'm fond of avocados, scallops wrapped in bacon, my mom's chicken "coq au vin", and fried chicken.

My favorite sweet treat is cheesecake. I like it plain. And I also love those funky Japanese candy kits, but only certain varieties. (The burger? The takoyaki? THEY. ARE. NOT. CANDY.)

My #1 favorite food is salmon sashimi. To me, it's refreshing and buttery, and whenever I get a combo sushi platter I save it for last.

Aside from that, I'm fond of avocados, scallops wrapped in bacon, my mom's chicken "coq au vin", and fried chicken.

My favorite sweet treat is cheesecake. I like it plain. And I also love those funky Japanese candy kits, but only certain varieties. (The burger? The takoyaki? THEY. ARE. NOT. CANDY.)
Salmon sashimi is so nice! :DD When you get those fatty belly cuts, it's quite superb.

I'm a huge sucker for sweets, even though my heavy weight makes it hard to eat such delicious desserts without feeling guilty. Ice cream is the biggest offender.

I'm a huge sucker for sweets, even though my heavy weight makes it hard to eat such delicious desserts without feeling guilty. Ice cream is the biggest offender.
My man, I'm the same way. Chocolate with ice cream is my biggest weakness. A good trick to cut down on sweets while still having the chance to indulge is to only order/eat real deserts at good restaurants. I find that a small amount of dark chocolate satisfies my cravings due to how intense the flavours are. I highly recommend 70% cocao -- it's strong, but has enough sweetness to satisfy cravings.

I loooove food. My favorite foods are ofc listed here:
  1. Pizza. Yes, almost everyone's favorite food item is the pizza. You can add almost any topping and/or make it a dessert pizza :D My favorite toppings is spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, sausage, pepperoni, chicken, and, well. . .almost any meat topping. x) I detest pineapples and olives on mine, sadly.
  2. Ramen~ Ramen is amazing. I love the authentic ramen made at one of my favorite restaurants in this small city.
  3. Almost any Asian dish, Indian, Mexican, and many others I have yet to try!
  4. I'm a desert lover. I love croissants, chocolate chip pastries, cheesecake, and almost everything not too sugary <3
  5. I'm a breakfast fan. I like eggs. I would eat anything with eggs.

Thanys

Banned deucer.
Hello, good afternoon :), well, I do not know what my favorite food is, I love heart, liver, roast beef, pizza, lasagne, mashed potatoes, roasted chicken, prawns, delicious !

Sinigang
Every filipino loves sinigang as their friday dinner after long hours of work. Sinigang characterized as a sour and savory taste that makes you want for seconds. It can come with many varities such pork, fish, chicken, shrimp and beef. It is one of the top food cuisine in the Philippines because it brings us nostolgia about your grandparents makes this every late afternoon.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I love burgers because they're fantastic by themselves and you can put so many different things on them that you can constantly have a different experience while having the same general premise. Also having a good quality bun can really make a burger shine

Will also take potatoes any way French fries mashed chips they're all good

Also I love a good thanksgiving stuffing with gravy dumped al over it

And of course ice cream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)