EPRB R4: Quarterfinals Voting

How many rappers went straight dunkaroos on the mic?

• Fisdunction

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Ulttimaa

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • SalTheThief

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • MlARF

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Borogoves

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • vonFiedler

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • DaLetterEl

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
'twas a good round, very focused (especially on the Pokemon parts) and I wouldn't mind if we had a repeat just for the Lulz but alas dreams be just that, dreams.

I posted a 5 point message in the last voting topic and only the last 3 got any commentary (the ones about rap content) but the first 2 (polls as main method and no guests from same round) went by unopposed yet here some users are acting like they dudnt see it before. Strange..

In any case I encourage those who used the polls to decide which is the best rap overall to pst their votes on the winners in each match, no one will take it personal and if you don't feel like critiquing each entry you don't have to just submit the winners. I see the comparison between this and the karaoke contest and how this takes much more effort and actual comments instead of just numbers would be nice.

GL. I'll tally the votes at the end of the deadline, I will organize this contest till the end and afterwards a new organizer will be chosen for the next addition because organization is about adding character and not just random links and pictures to the whole thing.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh and if I win this round, I'll be busting out

Don't remember anyone else using him. I'll look later though to be sure.

And if not, it's been fun.

Alright,

Best rap in RQuarters goes to SalTheThief who pulled away 8 votes from the nearest competition in the tightest round yet, props!

And now the voting results (check again if you aren't convinced):

Da Letter L (Mr. Mime)

Ulttimaa (Hydreigon)

------------

vonFiedler (Arcanine)

Nanoswine / Borogoves (Scrafty)

-----------------

Fisdunction (Gastrodon)

SalTheThief (Porygon2)

--------

MlARF (Ferrothorn) FREE PASS

Thanks to Fis, DLE, Von for participating all this time, it was a pleasure!

Alright people, the Semis is here, prepare yourselves for WAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)