Monotype Elevated (1k RMT)

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
CmkYkuI.png

Banner and Text by Moosical

JX6bukj.png

Hello, everyone! With the coming of my 1000th post, I have decided to commemorate the occasion with a special RMT of a fun hyper offensive Flying team that I've worked on and used since a bit less than a month before the Mega Medicham suspect way back in the spring. The original idea for making this team arose as I gradually wanted to build around an archetype that hadn't received much, if any representation in Sun and Moon, while also finding a way to give Flying more viability despite the increase of huge threats to the type's standard team compositions. Although this team went through some rough times during its existence and even now struggles to find the same success that it has had, it was definitely a team that I've loved to use and has done well in tournament for both myself and others, while leading me down a path to Elevate my overall teambuilding skills. Without further adieu, let's dive right in!

RNcUL50.png

Beginning the teambuilding, the theory-crafting phase of the team was during a period where all Flying archetypes being utilized were struggling immensely to find any real viability within the swiftly changing metagame. The influx of new mega Pokemon, especially Mega Medicham, and the innovation of builds surrounding double dance Magearna on both Fairy and Steel as well as the popularization of anti-meta Poison teams with anti-Flying offensive cores began to chip away at Flying's former pedestal as a top type. I've always loved Flying as a type and so I decided to task myself with making a team that could make a comeback, and with that I started constructing a hyper offensive build with the speedy suicide lead, Aerodactyl.

I already had an idea of what wallbreakers I was going to put on the team, so I decided to immediately focus on what setup sweeper I wanted to spend my Z move slot on and my dedicated Electric-type immunity. My original choice to fulfill both of these options was adding in double dance Landorus-T, but I quickly decided that I really didn't want to put too much pressure on preserving it in matchups like Electric and Fairy where I absolutely depend on having access to both roles I was trying to fill throughout the entirety of the match. Because of this I decided to split up the roles among Z-Bounce Gyarados and Landorus in order to give the squad a solid setup threat that could quickly take over a match with a Moxie boost as well as Landorus having its way with both Poison and Steel, as well as putting immense stress on Fairy.

The next phase to complete the original build of this team was to implement my dedicated speed control, as well as my special and physical wallbreakers. Since I had already added Landorus to the team's composition, I decided to go with Togekiss as purely a Choice Scarf Pokemon to outpace things like Choice Scarf Tapu Bulu, Tapu Koko, Life Orb Greninja, and various other threats that could be an issue for the rest of the team to handle. For my special wallbreaker I picked up Mega Charizard Y to help punch through defensive cores, rip open the Steel matchup even further, and to bait Poison teams to bring in Toxapex more often in order to break open their defenses more easily. Dragonite rounded out the team as an incredibly powerful physical wallbreaker as well as a secondary form of speed control and sweeping capabilities with choice Band Extreme Speed.

Something to note about this completed build is that it always seemed to under perform in various matchups throughout the entire time that I used it. As time passed, the metagame changed so drastically with the passing of MPLIII, contributing to the rise of Balance Water, Fairy becoming even stronger with the optimization of its teambuild, the rise of Normal it was apparent that my team composition needed some serious revision.

To mitigate these issues, I came up with a huge revamp, swapping out the original threats I built around of Gyarados and Landorus with Hawlucha and Thundurus-T, in addition to changing my speed control from Togekiss to the newly freed up Landorus-T. The switch to Hawlucha as the team's physical setup sweeper helped to open up the matchup with Normal and replace Landorus as a secondary option for breaking open Steel teams. Adding double dance Thundurus-T into the mix as the team's Z move user came as the perfect answer to the rise of Balance Water builds that could shut down Mega Charizard Y. Thundurus-T also represented a massive offensive threat that most teams running around didn't have answers for, and ultimately became the most powerful addition to the team.

pNRhoER.png

Item: Focus Sash
| Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe | Jolly Nature
Moves: Stealth Rock / Taunt / Double-Edge / Iron Head

To start off the team, Focus Sash Aerodactyl was the most effective lead for securing Stealth Rock and checking opposing leads, hazard setters, and hazard removal with Taunt. Double-Edge is the most optimal option for attacking as it can secure Stealth Rock remaining up after Focus Sash is broken by self-KOing Aerodactyl. At first, Aero's final slot was dedicated to Tailwind in order to give the team a short term boost in speed to speed past fast threats like Tapu Koko, Choice Scarf Greninja, and Excadrill in sand. Unfortunately, with the coming of Mega Diancie I had to sub out this option for Iron Head in order to prevent possible Mega Diancie leads from preventing Stealth Rock from going up.

Item: Sitrus Berry
| Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe | Jolly Nature
Moves: Swords Dance / Substitute / High Jump Kick / Acrobatics

When Normal boomed in usage and viability, I saw Hawlucha as this cool, under-utilized Pokemon that finally found an opportunity to succeed as a legitimate offensive threat in Monotype. Basically, the entire purpose of Hawlucha on this team was to sweep Normal teams and anything that Thundurus-T couldn't. This set is pretty standard as far as Hawlucha goes, being the Sitrus Berry and Acrobatics variant. The advantage that Hawlucha has in a tier like Monotype is that this meta generally lacks checks to extremely fast setup sweepers beyond things like choice boosted priority, Ditto, and extremely bulky hard-counter defensive walls which not all types can have access to. Since teams that do have answers to these setup threats will usually only have one check/counter as well, having Hawlucha in the back supporting the other threats on this team makes it even more dangerous.

Item: Electrium Z
| Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe | Timid Nature | IVs: 0 Atk
Moves: Nasty Plot / Agility / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power [Ice]

Quite possibly one of the most underrated sweepers for the longest time, Thundurus-T with Z-Thunderbolt could just flat-out 6-0 common team compositions for types like Psychic and Flying running around post-Magearna. Only the bulkiest of special walls as well as Electric immunity / Ice neutralities can contest this powerhouse defensively if Thundurus-T is only at +2. Boosted Pseudo-BoltBeam coverage could easily rip through most defensive cores, and with prior chip from Stealth Rock or other Pokemon, it was powerful enough to sweep uninhibited for the most part. One of my favorite Pokemon that I've used this generation, I'm honestly just happy that I found an effective way to incorporate this beast into a successful team.

Item: Choice Scarf
| Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe | Jolly Nature
Moves: Earthquake / Stone Edge / Knock Off / U-turn

Probably Flying's best option for speed control outside of Mega Aerodactyl, Choice Scarf Landorus-T is a huge asset for this team, giving this Flying its Electric immunity, being an answer to speedy threats like Tapu Koko and Mega Diancie, and providing a check to physically offensive threats thanks to Intimidate. This Pokemon is just so incredibly useful that it's hard to go without it or its Incarnate form in Balance and Offensive builds. The set's coverage is as standard as it comes, having the mandatory EdgeQuake coverage for hitting as much of the meta for neutral as possible, Knock Off being incredibly important for managing the items on opposing Pokemon, U-turn allowing Lando to pivot out when need be in order to bring out the team's wallbreakers and sweepers safely.

Item: Charizardite Y
| Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe | Timid Nature | IVs: 0 Atk
Moves: Fire Blast / Solar Beam / Focus Blast / Roost

Representing the special attacking powerhouse of the team, Mega Charizard Y is simply the strongest wallbreaker that Flying has access to an a must have for this team. Being able to contest opposing weather, dismantle defensive cores for Psychic and Steel, and bully offensive teams with its sheer strength is just invaluable to have access to. On its own, Mega Charizard Y puts immense pressure on opposing teams and can chip away at anything that it can't effectively wallbreak to the point where the rest of the team can usually clean up opposing teams with relative ease.

Item: Choice Band
| Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe | Adamant Nature
Moves: Extreme Speed / Outrage / Fire Punch / Superpower

To round out the team, Dragonite acts as the physical wall breaking side of the team, in conjunction with utilizing Extreme Speed to help cleanup opposing sweepers and weaker Pokemon, as well as providing a form of priority for hitting threats that are too fast to handle effectively. Drag's raw power when paired with Choice Band pairs exceedingly well with Mega Charizard Y to quickly dismantle opposing defensive cores and to put opposing Pokemon into the range of the team's setup sweepers. All-in-all, it's the best option for rounding out the team and can come in clutch for matchups like Electric and SS Water where having a powerful priority user can turn a poor matchup into your favor.

ManH3pd.png

- Dark has a few threats that can break open this Flying team fairly consistently, such as Choice Scarf Greninja, Dragon Dance Mega Tyranitar, and Weavile; however, if Hawlucha or Thundurus-T are able to setup then Dark will generally struggle with managing the offensive pressure that it faces without going all in with one of these Pokemon or trying to bait out Thundy's Z-Thunderbolt or Hawlucha's HJK on a double-switch into Mega Sableye. Also, depending on the Dark archetype, the matchup is favorable against hyper offensive Dark or fairly even with Balance variants.

- Dragon is, no surprise, a pretty awful matchup for this team, as well as for Flying in general. Any variant of Kyurem-B can find opportunities to come in and force a sack or KO whatever it's staring down, with the small exception of Hawlucha behind a Substitute. Choice Scarf Latios isn't huge threat on its own, but late into a game it can easily cleanup this team with the combination of Draco Meteor and Psyshock, if it isn't already running Ice Beam. Mega Altaria is incredibly difficult to break if it's running the DDD variant because the only real way to beat it flat out is by not letting it setup by first setting up yourself with Hawlucha or Thundurus-T. This is obviously much easier said than done, but the only other way to beat DDD Mega Altaria is with the combination of Stealth Rock damage, Landorus-T's Earthquake, and Dragonite's Choice Band Extreme Speed, which ultimately still depends on mid-high rolls on both attacks if the SR damage was post-Mega Evolution. You also lose Landorus-T in the process so the former option will almost always be better.

- Fairy is a weird matchup where it basically comes down to which team can setup first with respective checks knocked out. Azumarill can easily sweep this with Belly Drum into Aqua Jet spam if Dragonite is out of the picture or if Reflect is still up, but Thundurus-T can also sweep in return if Klefki is KOed. Mega Diancie and Tapu Koko can dismantle Flying, but this team can get ruined by the duo in every 1v1 scenario if Thundurus-T hasn't been able to setup an Agility.

- Choice Scarf Terrakion's Stone Edge spam is only checked by Landorus-T and Intimidate and outside of Hawlucha or Thundurus-T setting up, there isn't much that this team can do to manage it.

- Flying is completely dependent on the opposing team's composition, where Choice Band Dragonite and double dance Thundurus-T can run through this team and vice versa. On the other hand, teams that run Mega Aerodactyl or double dance Landorus-T can have a huge advantage against this team as the only real answer to either on this team is Thundurus-T after using Agility or a combination of Landorus-T and Dragonite.

- Ground, namely Excadrill in sand, runs through this team quite easily, since the only real check this team runs to sand is Mega Charizard Y. Outside of that, Thundurus-T depends on the opposing Water- / Ground-type to be KOed already and for there to be prior chip on Pokemon like Exacdrill to have any chance to sweep after setting up. Even then if the opposing Ground runs Mamoswine it can just 6-0 this team with Stealth Rock up.

- Ice should always win flat-out. This team just has no real answer to handling any common Ice threats like Choice Scarf Kyurem-B, Alolan Sandlash in Hail, or Cloyster, but thankfully the chances that this team ever needs to face Ice are already extremely slim due to Ice's low usage and viability.

- Normal is more or less an annoying matchup, but also a very winnable one. Ditto can apply just enough indirect pressure to prevent you from setting up with Thundurus-T or Hawlucha without opening yourself up to getting swept by your own Pokemon. Porygon-Z is a huge pain to deal with because its presence forces you to be super aggressive with this team, otherwise you risk getting 6-0ed by Z-Conversion.

- Poison carries a couple threats to this team that have a reasonable chance of 6-0ing with minimal support, namely Choice Scarf Nihilego and Swords Dance Scolipede. The former only needs to break Aero's Focus Sash and Dragonite's Multiscale to start a sweep, since this team has no switch-in to Power Gem besides a full HP Landorus-T after a Pokemon has been sacked. Scolipede can be dealt with by Landorus-T or Dragonite so it isn't nearly as dangerous of a threat.

- Psychic has a multitude of ways to shut this team down, whether it's with lead Deoxys-S forcing a lead other than Aerodactyl, Mega Latias setting up Calm Mind and proceeding to sweep with some combination of BoltBeam and Stored Power, or double dance Mew setting up and just blasting through this team after a Genesis Supernova. This team does have an answer in Thundurus-T that can sweep the Psychic team in return with solid team support.

- Rock will generally have a fairly even matchup with this team, but ultimately it comes down to the whether or not Hawlucha can sweep or if the opposing Rock team is carrying designated physical threat checks like Weakness Policy Rhyperior.

- SS Water has a very similar matchup to Ground, where Mega Charizard Y is the only real answer to handling the pressure from the rain offense; however, Thundurus-T is very capable of sweeping once the Water team's respective Electric-type checks have been dealt with. The matchup with Balance Water is completely team dependent, since Lanturn in the defensive core can pretty much spell the end for this team without massively outplaying your opponent with predictions, doubles, and even a little luck.​

wL1varX.png
Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Double-Edge
- Iron Head

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Thundurus-Therian @ Electrium Z
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Superpower

mG3jOmc.png

As I eluded to in the opening, this team's viability dropped off as of the past couple months for more Balanced builds utilizing Flying's great defensive core of Celesteela/Skarmory, Mantine, and Zapdos as well as other amazing Pokemon like Gliscor and Landorus that have better matchups with common archetypes like Fairy, Normal, and Psychic. After playing with the team in tournament and watching other players utilize it in tournament as well, it became apparent how much people slept on double dance Thundurus-T and that for a long time it could simply come in and sweep every common team in the meta. One of the most fun teams to play with that I've made, building and refining this team probably because it's the first example teambuilding original teams without outside influence, which to me means a lot for my own confidence in making teams and having faith in them when competing in tour, regardless of whether I win or lose.

I've been in the Monotype community, on and off, for over four years now, mostly lurking on side servers and playing with friends up until I was convinced to contribute to Smogon and branch out into the main community in late 2015. Since then I've been devoting much of my time to contributing in order to develop and foster healthy growth in the community as much as I can while enhancing my own skills in teambuilding, battling, and understanding different metas. Along the way I've met some incredible people, a few decently civilized Canadians, and have made some awesome friends. The only reason I still come on PS! and contribute on Smogon is because of you guys and gals, so thank you to all of you!

Mg3SOaK.png
Before I hop right into this, I want to just apologize for anybody that I may have missed or for those of you whose Smogon accounts I either don't remember or simply don't know. It is certainly not intentional and please let me know if I happened to miss you and I'll add a shoutout for you. Just so none of you feel more special than the other, this'll be in alphabetical order, with an exception for the former Phoenix goon squad +1 who will be promptly placed last on the list. #imdoc

So uh, yeah. Thanks for everything to all of you and here we go.

Monotype:
1 True Lycan - I feel like every time I battle you or watch you play I learn so much about teambuilding that I would have never discovered on my own. Definitely one of my favorite people to battle, hopefully I can match your skill some day.

Catalystic - I swear, you get the luckiest Arena pulls I've ever heard of. Thanks for getting me into Ubers and AG again and helping me out with both immensely in relearning the metas and teambuilding. Can't wait for the day I get to slay you in tour and mark you off my hitlist. Good luck with getting out of Silver, hopefully Vod can carry you with his 500 ping.

Isotonex - It's been fun learning all the OMs and making some pretty broken teams. You'd better hope we don't get matched up in AG ssnls, because I promise I won't throw games like last time.

Izaya - When I first interacted with you on PS! I could have sworn you hated me, maybe because I disliked side servers so much once I left for main. It's cool to chat with you once in a while, hopefully you start being more active with the upcoming snake draft and next year's MPL, gotta keep that 2-0 going!

KevinELF - I don't know if See's idiocy rubs off on you, but sometimes you just say or do the dumbest things, for example that physical Cacturne set that you made with max SpA invest and Mild. Don't act like you can ever live that down LOL. Other than snaking me out of a free QC rejection, you put in hella work contributing to Smogon and cleansing Mono chat of its occasional aids. Make sure not to let all that power get to your head, and lay off the bagged milk sometimes. You don't want to end up like Zygastro.

Misaka Mikoto - Pretty cool person and fun to chat with. Hopefully you'll get back into monotype and find more enjoyment sitting in mono chat with excellent staff like Kelp and Phatblim helping you clean up the constant mess. On a side note, finally somebody with refined taste in anime to discuss shows and characters with. Oh wait, you aren't CJLel. And you recommend yaoi.... Well, this is awkward.

Moosical - Thank you so much for making the banner and text for this man, it looks amazing. You put in so much work with moderating chat, running tours, helping with C&C, and managing most of the Mono OMs that I don't know where you find the time for all of it. Keep it up, man.

Neski - You originally got me into contributing to Smogon back during the first Mega Sableye suspect last gen and pushed me to be more active on main. You were a great friend for a while with SWL and Saint's, hopefully you come back some day and enjoy mons again.

Omega-Xis - You're funny as hell and made my time in MPL all the more enjoyable with your posts and banter. I hope you get your life all settled down with grad school, work, and w/e else. Find time to call more, for sure.

Paleo - Another player that I love getting to battle just because of how well you can methodically break down matches into the most optimal plays. Hope to battle you much more with the upcoming snake and other tours.

StarBlim - :thinking_pantsu: I don't understand how you can have excellent taste in music with J-Pop or 90s stuff one minute, and then transition to f-ing you know who the next. It's like you randomly turn into Cookies, which is never a good thing. I don't know how you're so addicted to Risk, like I legit can't play that much and find it fun all the time. Low-key half the time I get highlighted for Riskeroni I just wish I never got into that game, and the other half I win so I guess it evens out. Besides that I suppose your taste in anime isn't total shit, so I can take your interests remotely seriously from time-to-time. Lyza best girl.

terrors - The mono conspiracy is trying to keep you young guns form gaining power. Just keep contributing and helping with the community, I'm sure you'll get far in Monotype, let alone other tiers and irl.

The Excadrill - Can't believe I've known you since Primal. I don't know how someone can work so hard, contributing and what not, and equally set themselves back just as far with mistakes. Buckle-down and stay focused on what you enjoy doing the most, you'll get rewarded for your hard work eventually, just don't only do it for the reward.

Ticken - Fun to battle with and discuss sets for monothreat and such. Hope you come back for snake and MPL.

Tyke - Put in a lot of work for the community in a short amount of time and have been hella fun to talk to. Hope you're active now that you've got more responsibility.

Monotype Community: Acast Bondie czim DoW Haakunite smub truedrew - You can't just leave the draft league without saying anything... Vid

AG/OM Community: Cam - Best driver 2017. Chloe - I will never forget about Flame Orb Clefable, I promise you that. Chopin Alkaninoff DonnotheFirst Funbot28 - Thanks for putting up with me in Godly Gift council. Jrdn - Pretty sure playing you from time-to-time has been the only thing that's kept me interested in AAA, keep up the crazy teambuilds. Laxpras Megazard - I can never tell when you're serious or joking about something, but you seem like a cool dude. Niadev - Thanks for putting up with me in Godly Gift council. Quantum Tesseract - Idk how you play so many metas, I would never be able to keep track of how to play in each, meta shifts, etc. Ransei ScarfWynaut - I promise you I will scout the life story and ancestry of your next tournament opponent, not letting you get haxed out again. Thimo - You're insane. Honestly if I could even come close to how you perceive metagames would be an achievement in of itself. TylerWithNumbers o/ s/o to everyone that runs an OMotM, I know how hard it can be leading them so major props to you.

Bucks: 6ti Attribute Azelea double switches Haund rnbs Shining Yin Zarif - Sorry that I sucked battling wise. Get wrecked in MPL made me mature a lot and really work as hard as I could to get better at Monotype to the point that I think I've grown skill-wise quite substantially. Definitely thanks you for drafting me and giving me that wake-up call.

Aegiblades: MiyoKa Peef Rimgar TheBurgerKing99 Uselesscrab

Delta/Eyebrow City: Aehzo ArkenCiel Brisked Chaitanya1.9 EricSaysHi - The way you play Risk legitimately pisses me off sometimes. Hopefully you become enlightened to how inferior Canadians are to non-bag suckers. GotCookies - Actual AIDS. iRKD - Idk what to even put here, you're just funny as hell. Its Hatch - I know it was just a couple days ago, but I know I'll never live down that Magma Storm bullshit. You've got to get better at Risk btw, I feel bad when you get wrecked. Jahkem Nailec Podge Da Doge Ridley. - Hope you're enjoying college and be sure to join calls more often when you're free. Se-Senpaku-onii-chan ;w;w; Trichotomy
Cartoned Milk > Bagged Milk:

Eien - Probably one of two people on this server that I can just talk to whenever about whatever. I can't say that I don't miss the Phoenix days where we'd chat about how amazing Rokka is or how you promised to stream a playthrough of SDR2, which I'm still passionately waiting on to this day btw. One thing I miss the most is the old game nights we'd have with everyone in Phoenix events, and of course, the infamous "im doc." What you, scpinion, and all the other staff have done with Monotype over the past year is incredible and I've never been happier to see a community that I've loved for years to see grow and expand, and even become official, something I would never have thought being possible a year ago.

Lee - Have no clue what your Smog account is, if you even have one, so I'll probably just pm you on discord or something. I know I used to talk to you all the time way back, but thanks to See's server I finally can discuss HS with someone who isn't just some Arena fanboy. We need to play Quiplash again, Seo has legit been begging for us to play it and I need to relive the ass fat joke again. Also not sure if I'm happy that you got me into Risk or not, now I have to deal with these Riskeroni goons every day and believe me, I could do without that sometimes.

Seo. - SILENCE, I'm tired of your shit Yosef Muhammad-Abdulansari-Aziz-Mustafa-Al Ali. I don't know how I can keep track of your name changes over the 4+ years I've known you, but I promise you, Clumzzy was by far the least awful name you've had. Remembering the Arma days, I can't think of anything that I would ever want to go through again, other than the constant shit-talk that we had going on about Aero and everything. Honestly, we were the epitome of cancer. I think/hope you're the only person that knows who I am irl, and tbh if we met each other in person I'm sure we'd be hella good friends. Best of luck with irl things and hopefully you get over your hernia bagged milk, it's bad for your health.

Vodoom and zugubu royale - Alrighty, so I tried to give you both different sections, but everything that I kept talking about had to do with both of you and you're both so cancerous, especially when you're both online, that there's no way to differentiate which toxic user is which. The only way to tell the difference between you two is that I know that zugu still hasn't beaten me in a set and his teambuilding is actually more disgusting than a collapsed landfill. Not that yours is any better Vod, you're just a step above that "berrytime" level. I've known both of you since you guys were begging me to join Phoenix way back in 2015 and honestly you've been some of the funniest people to chat with. Maybe you'll start to be decent users and contribute to Monotype for once, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't and continued chirping every kid you ever play on ladder, even if they're SPL WCOP champions and you only know how to use Shedinja Stall and still rely on hax to win.

Waszap - I wish you were more active nowadays, being the least AIDS user that Phoenix produced. Honestly can't believe how good you've become at Monotype over the past year compared to your days as Phniza. Be sure to at least schedule for ssnl finals with terrors, that way you can try and snake an activity win in true Phoenix fashion.

Last edited:
Hey. This team is really awesome and I love how the RMT as a whole looks. I only really have one suggestion for the team, and that's to replace Roost with either Defog or Tailwind on Mega Charizard Y. Defog is pretty nice for HO builds when you need hazards gone, especially when you want Dragonite's Multiscale intact. Since the lead Aerodactyl set isn't carrying Tailwind, it could also work on Mega Charizard Y, as an extra way to pressure opposing offensive builds.

Outside of that, the team looks great, and congrats on the 1K post :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)