DPP UU League VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
not so dear CrashinBoomBang mad0ka , lately i've been a bit down, mostly from the rude comments you hurl at me; i wondered what i'd done wrong to upset someone i'd never spoken to before i've spoken to like once?! however, after seeing passions post i realized you might actually have feelings for me. some of your my friends, worried about how your bottled-up feelings were affecting your mental well-being, let me know that you were in fact being tsundere, which i think is very sweet uh! i want you to know that it's okay to open up! :) theres nothing wrong with being sensitive average&mad! if you truly feel that way about me, i'm flattered, especially considering who your past flames have been. besides, your spl record does the real talking for you (it sure fucking does). hopefully we can get to know each other better :0!! bkc stops being an eternal (BAN ME PLEASE) soon :0!!!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
BLINGAS and I talked around 9:00 PM and I told him I couldn't play because I was doing Seasonal commentary; when I asked if we could play Sunday instead he gave me no response. This is after him not responding to my VM at all and then saying something along the lines of "not responding means Saturday is okay."

I could technically fight tomorrow, but this activity win is looking better and better by the minute.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
hello. as some of you know, i upload to youtube. this includes wifi battles. if you made/used an HO or bulky offensive team this spl and play the oras tiers, i'd love if you could leave me a pastebin so i can make the teams and feature them on wifi. thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)