Ubers DPP Ubers Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming win over Level 56 in a series that went 2-1, sorry for lack of replays but the system's failing us rn(if need be i have log of g3). ggs bro, hope we get to play again at some point in the future

Also s/o to Stag gang for giving me the confidence I needed to actually think I wasn't gonna get steamrolled

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Confirming win over Level 56 in a series that went 2-1, sorry for lack of replays but the system's failing us rn(if need be i have log of g3). ggs bro, hope we get to play again at some point in the future

Also s/o to Stag gang for giving me the confidence I needed to actually think I wasn't gonna get steamrolled
You can still get battle links from your history most likely, and you can get replays (download) unless the room expired. Also click on "Upload Replay" just for good measure if you can get in the battles.

Last edited:
MAMP gave me the win.

Pd: DL is on monday, and it isnt 24th, its 25th of september, change it on main post oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)