DOU C&C QC Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Here is the DOU C&C QC team, for reference. These are the people who're going to check your analysis to make sure they're correct and up to standards and quality. If you want an analysis stamped, ask these guys!

QC Leaders (• ε •)
QC Team (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Note that we'd love to have more active and knowledgeable members on the QC team! If you have good knowledge of the DOU metagame and are eager to help out, go and check analyses that are currently in progress! We do notice users who provide consistently high quality contributions to help out other writers, and if you keep it up we may ask you to join the team and help from a more official standpoint.

Last edited by a moderator:

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Due to forseen inactivity, GenOne and nadando have has stepped down from the QC team. However, our numbers are not strictly falling, as we're welcoming marilli on as a new member! marilli's analyses thus far have been incredibly in-depth and well-written, and I'm sure forthcoming QC checks will be similarly fantastic.

EDIT: GenOne's back! Quitting mons rarely sticks lol

Last edited:

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
This is a bit delayed because I was hoping it wouldn't stick, but GenOne has decided to step down from DOU C&C. We've greatly appreciated his organization, meticulousness, and dedication to the team so it's sad to see him go, but we're sending him off with love.

With the recent departures, DOU QC is becoming a fairly small team, so if you'd like to add your input to our ranks either do a couple amchecks or send me or Memoric a PM on Discord and we'll talk you through the responsibilities of being a QC member.

talkingtree

large if factual
The End of an Era

After just under three years of holding down his position, Memoric has stepped down as C&C Leader. The amount of time and effort he put into this section overall is absolutely astounding, and I don't know where this section would be without him. Thanks for all you've done Memo.

talkingtree

large if factual
The soundtrack of this section just changed songs, and this one's definitely in a *major* key because MajorBowman will be joining me as Doubles OU C&C Co-Leader! He needs no introduction and we already lead the tier together but I think we work together pretty well and as Generation 8 approaches, having another leader to strategize with will be invaluable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)