Dogs

She is a pomspitz. Super hyper and over protective breed IMO but I still love her.
Whoa, they look really good when taken proper care of. Not planning on getting a dog yet, but judging by the looks this one is definitely something I'd want.

Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 11.06.48 PM.jpg

An old old photo of my dog when he could run around our backyard happily. About eight months after we got him, we learned he had a rare genetic disease called Cerebellar Degeneration. That night I cried a lot because I thought I'd lose my best friend. Luckily he is okay. The vet said he wouldn't live to see his second birthday yet now he is going on four years. :)

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
IMG_20151210_215523_hdr.jpg
Couldn't help but post another pic of maxx when he was ready to go out into the rain and when he came back in. His expression is priceless! Also a pic of him on his bday with his piece of chicken breast that I prepared for him. He's 4 now!

before and after.jpg

View attachment 54744 Couldn't help but post another pic of maxx when he was ready to go out into the rain and when he came back in. His expression is priceless! Also a pic of him on his bday with his piece of chicken breast that I prepared for him. He's 4 now!

View attachment 54745
What a cute dog! He looks so happy here. For my dog's birthday, we take him into Central Park and allow him to run around off leash. He stumbled a bit due to his disease but he is a happy guy. What bread is Maxx? :)

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
He is a Pomeranian/poodle mix. I like taking him into the woods off leash too. He loves it. And I bet your dog's stumble gives it a ton of character!

He is a Pomeranian/poodle mix. I like taking him into the woods off leash too. He loves it. And I bet your dog's stumble gives it a ton of character!
A little bit! Whenever he wakes up he stumbles around the house but he is okay. He sometimes runs upstairs and wakes me up by jumping onto my bed. Imagine getting smashed by fifty pounds of fluff. XD

This is Spook!

Spook is a ten year old border collie.

We adopted him when he was about ten months old. Before us, he'd been bought as a puppy and abused before being stuffed in a trash bag and thrown out. He managed to get and then he was taken in by a shelter. Unfortunately, nobody wanted him so eventually they were going to euthanize him, but then a charity took rescued him from there. He spent several months with them and nobody wanted him until we came along. I remember he leaned on me and looked up at me with those big puppydog eyes and the family knew we needed to get him.

Last year Spook got a bow tie for Christmas!

We took Spook to an outdoors restaurant once. He loved it!

He also laid claim to the chaise lounge a few years back. It is his throne.

He splits his time between taking naps and guarding the castle.

Anyway, that's Spook. I figured I'd share him with you all because I want to show off how cute my dog is!

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got a Jug puppy named Del (Jack Russell crossed with a Pug) just under a month ago, his reaction to his first walk around the park

anto the way your dog sleeps is also the position of choice of mine and my parents dogs, I love it :)

Bath robe dog in its natural habitat. Best part is, he's in there so much he seems to think its actually a part of me, like a pouch of some form. When he's on me and I'm not wearing it or my jacket he gets upset looking for the opening to get in there.

Preferred mode of travel

Not the face of mercy

I melted him

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Got a Jug puppy named Del (Jack Russell crossed with a Pug) just under a month ago, his reaction to his first walk around the park

anto the way your dog sleeps is also the position of choice of mine and my parents dogs, I love it :)

Bath robe dog in its natural habitat. Best part is, he's in there so much he seems to think its actually a part of me, like a pouch of some form. When he's on me and I'm not wearing it or my jacket he gets upset looking for the opening to get in there.

Preferred mode of travel

Not the face of mercy

I melted him
ITTTS IN A SWEEEEEATER OMG I CANT

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
i wrote an essay about the stereotypes and discrimination against chihuahuas and other small dogs that arent corgis in my final year of high school because so many people have the same reaction to chis and its like bro you dont go around saying every pitbull is vicious for how many there are that attack people dont go being mean to chis because of a few youtube vids i got an A anyway here is my cute dog

obligatory puppy pic

i also have gifs http://imgur.com/a/MD3j5

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
I must say after working at an animal hospital for a while, I noticed that the name Bella has to be like one of the most common girl dog names ever. End up seeing a different bella at least once every couple weeks. Doesn't make them any less cute though! Just wanted to share that haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)