• Walrein

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Hawkie

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Aura Guardian

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't know any more. Tbh I'd like us to continue this game, but if everyone else wants to restart, we can restart.

Please though, can this be the last one? All of this restarting is curbing my enthusiasm to play a LOT.

imo those who join the restarted game need to commit into playing the game to the end

can we get sone real punishments behind this, like bans/blacklists?

imo those who join the restarted game need to commit into playing the game to the end

can we get sone real punishments behind this, like bans/blacklists?
I think that this is a good idea but obviously shouldn't go into effect this time since there was no previous mention of it. Imo you shouldn't punish someone if the consequences are not known before hand.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm fine with saying that people who idle have punishments

But once a host fucks up the game that's on the host, not the players. I don't believe in punishing the host but the notion of punishing players for not playing out something that has had it's integrity completely destroyed is ridiculous.

Also it's really rich how the players who benefitted from the fuck-up all wanna play it out while those screwed by it don't. Like ya, totally 100% objective idea of the rules guys.

my opinions on the policies:

extensions: players can request extensions but only one or a few times
nmrs: punishments! everyone should send in tentative orders right after each update
country preferences/trades: no trades, preference list 1.-7. as per playdiplomacy.com
scoring: the previous ideas of a scoreboard were opposed iirc, but I think we need a scoring system within the scope of a single game: I suggest the world cup scoring system of 1 supply center = 1 point, calculated each fall
game abandonment/cancellation: the player with highest points is listed as the winner in the Game Listing thread, everyone should avoid dropping out from the game (punishments plz)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
my opinions on the policies:

extensions: players can request extensions but only one or a few times
nmrs: punishments! everyone should send in tentative orders right after each update
country preferences/trades: no trades, preference list 1.-7. as per playdiplomacy.com
scoring: the previous ideas of a scoreboard were opposed iirc, but I think we need a scoring system within the scope of a single game: I suggest the world cup scoring system of 1 supply center = 1 point, calculated each fall
game abandonment/cancellation: the player with highest points is listed as the winner in the Game Listing thread, everyone should avoid dropping out from the game (punishments plz)
Pretty much agree with this, though I don't think diplo flaking should result in full blacklist status. Maybe a separate, more informal diplo blacklist?

Additionally: no subs after fall 1901, NO_DIAS draw rules IMO. And of course civil resistance is final and irreversible

Shub do you wanna host the restart or should I

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's gonna be a restart btw. I didn't sense any super strong resistance to the idea.

I know it's frustrating, but we'll be running a much tighter ship next time. This will be the final restart.

There's gonna be a restart btw. I didn't sense any super strong resistance to the idea.

I know it's frustrating, but we'll be running a much tighter ship next time. This will be the final restart.
Personally I don't mind an additional restart that much if it means we will have a more cohesive and fun game next time around.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Aura Guardian -Today at 2:51 PM
"
I will gladly cede my spot for a new player
"

I'm downm if there is a restart to take place. i have never played before.

my preference list:

1. Turkey
2. Russia
3. Austria
4. Italy
5. Germany
6. France
7. England

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was under the impression it would be hosted on forum but I strongly prefer live so I'm fine with either (also so why not both lol)

Bass or AG might you be able to sub in for Leet if he can't do it?

Also Leet if it is forum could you do the tenth then?

I was under the impression it would be hosted on forum but I strongly prefer live so I'm fine with either (also so why not both lol)

Bass or AG might you be able to sub in for Leet if he can't do it?

Also Leet if it is forum could you do the tenth then?
I can do forum any time because forum.
The main reason I can't do live is because my live in the coming week isn't going to leave large spaced in my time, but it will give me spots where I can message and plan with people over time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)