dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
2:1 is equally fine if we're talking about spitbacks (3:1 only for flawless), I'm not gonna charge you that much lol. Also, for timezones, I'm European, so I think we will have to wait for the weekends to trade.

Also, I understand this would entirely take place in GenVI games right? If you're interested in something from genVII we can work that out regardless.

Of your list, I'm very interested in: Tirtouga, Smoochum, Wailmer, Grimer, Elgyem, Spheal, Lileep, Timpole, Karrablast, Sandshrew, Clamperl, Taillow and Stunfisk. Please let me know what mons from my thread you're interested in so we can arrange trades.
Weekends work best for me too, we can definitely arrange something for then. I'm not too gung-ho about Gen VII right now, so yes, these all would be Gen VI trades (a side benefit to setting this up with you as current would that be I would be able to add you as my fifth or sixth complete Friend Safari on X).

I would be interested in anything from your end that would aid me in my mad project to re-create every Subway/Maison set (I'll get to Tree sets later, I imagine); pretty much anything with an Egg Move that a facility set from that species possesses. I don't really care about shinies or matching balls, if that helps make things easier. Mostly spitbacks would be fine by me, which would give me six of your breedables, based on what you're interested in from my end. Since that would leave Stunfisk left over, let's do one flawless to keep things even. Currently, that would mean:

- Growlithe (no Body Slam needed)
- Jolly Larvitar (only Dragon Dance needed)
- Altaria (only Sky Attack needed)
- Starly (either Nature works for me)
- Brave Karrablast (this would be the desired flawless one among the bunch, 31/31/31/x/31/00 if possible)
- Bunnelby (either Nature works for me)

So, yeah, let me know what works for you.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Weekends work best for me too, we can definitely arrange something for then. I'm not too gung-ho about Gen VII right now, so yes, these all would be Gen VI trades (a side benefit to setting this up with you as current would that be I would be able to add you as my fifth or sixth complete Friend Safari on X).

I would be interested in anything from your end that would aid me in my mad project to re-create every Subway/Maison set (I'll get to Tree sets later, I imagine); pretty much anything with an Egg Move that a facility set from that species possesses. I don't really care about shinies or matching balls, if that helps make things easier. Mostly spitbacks would be fine by me, which would give me six of your breedables, based on what you're interested in from my end. Since that would leave Stunfisk left over, let's do one flawless to keep things even. Currently, that would mean:

- Growlithe (no Body Slam needed)
- Jolly Larvitar (only Dragon Dance needed)
- Altaria (only Sky Attack needed)
- Starly (either Nature works for me)
- Brave Karrablast (this would be the desired flawless one among the bunch, 31/31/31/x/31/00 if possible)
- Bunnelby (either Nature works for me)

So, yeah, let me know what works for you.
Ok, that will work just fine. That project sounds really humongous to carry out, good luck.

If something other than Karrablast happens to hatch flawless, don't worry. Every mon here has a perfect parent (at least) and I have 6IV dittos, so it can happen on a frequent basis. Do not worry, I won't charge you anything more if that happens (it will be a bouns for you, I guess). I will contact you in the weekend (as I'm furiously breeding in Moon, I will take some time on Friday once I'm done at work to breed your stuff) to arrange the trade.

Also, thanks. I had forgotten to update my wishlist. Thanks to your request, I updated some stuff.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, thanks. I had forgotten to update my wishlist. Thanks to your request, I updated some stuff.
No prob--you're free to take my Volcanion (for free) when needed. It's far from optimal (Lax, 31/24/31/31/31/24, 252 HP/252 SAtk/6 SDef), but it's something to Hyper Train, I guess.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
No prob--you're free to take my Volcanion (for free) when needed. It's far from optimal (Lax, 31/24/31/31/31/24, 252 HP/252 SAtk/6 SDef), but it's something to Hyper Train, I guess.
We can work on that once we're done trading - I'll ask a friend cloner to give us a hand.

Hey,

Don't on which cartridge they are but I'm interested in the following pokemons :

Grancy | Joseph (07771) | Ungendered | level 100 (252 spatk, 252 speed, 6 hp)
31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Timid Nature - Pressure
Volt Switch/Snarl/Hidden Power/Thunderbolt
Full-Redis

Latios | CHEVAR (39189) | Male | level 40 (untouched)
31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Timid Nature - Levitate
Defog/Refresh/Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
Full-Redis
It's certainly Gen 6 trade so please let me know if you are still up for that kind of trade :)

(and please CMT :D )

Thanks

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey,

Don't on which cartridge they are but I'm interested in the following pokemons :

It's certainly Gen 6 trade so please let me know if you are still up for that kind of trade :)

(and please CMT :D )

Thanks
Of course Gen VI trades are still up:) I'll comment in your thread. Also, I will need to borrow your cloning services since I can't, unfortunately :/

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey man im interested in Geodude, i have 30/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Wingul in Dive Ball with EM Wide guard. If not could you trade me some breedject i have wingull breedjects as well

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
hey man im interested in Geodude, i have 30/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Wingul in Dive Ball with EG Wide guard. If not could you trade me some breedject i have wingull breedjects as well
Sure thing. I am in the middle of a big trade, then I'll breed you a Geodude asap. Breedject for breedject is fine for you? I will PM you once I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)