---> New

Original
---> New

Original
---> New

Original
---> New

I'm not dead. o.o Sorry guys lol.
I've been busy with CAP as well as working on these guys -------->>> and other stuff related to them.

... So, I wanted to do this one mostly because I wanted to practice animating the birds of the Pokemon world. Before this, I have never animated a bird, let alone animate one flying. This took a while to get it to look right, and frankly, I'm still not 100% happy with it, but this is the best I could do for now. Anyway, I decided to base this animation off of normal Pidgeot rather than Moltres, since honestly, Mega Pidgeot is basically exactly the same as Pidgeot structurally, but with makeup.

I'll continue working on more of these later too, but no promises that I'll end up vanishing for 4 months again since college is a thing now and I also have other priorities too.

Mega Genwunbirb looks beautiful! The back sprite also looks very realistic! I like it quite a bit!

Keep up the good work!

I don't know if I already said it, but these are amazing. If someone told me these are official models that were going to be put in the next games, I'd believe it!

DJTHED

Amateur 3D Animator
is a Top Artist
Once again, Smogon and paparaiso use the same sprites
No, he's right. While Smogon does take the sprites from there, Smogon usually modifies and fixes up some of the technical problems from pkparaiso's sprites, like for example Smogon has already fixed the inconsistent framerate with Charizard, and the stuttering in Greninja's animations, etc.

And I'll also once again say that this thread's purpose is to not fix the technical flaws of the pkparaiso sprites or the modified Smogon/Pokemon Showdown sprites, rather I just want to create more appealing poses and animations for the Pokemon. If anyone wants to report any technical problems you notice with the SMOGON/POKEMON SHOWDOWN sprites (NOT PKPARAISO'S SPRITES), you all should be reporting them here instead.

Last edited:
I was hoping for a better animation for Ninetales, The way it's standing there is just boring, Ninetales should have an animation similar to Pokémon Battle Revolution and Pokémon Stadium.

------->

See what I mean?

Hi DJTHED!
Awesome Arts, my favourite is Gallade

Can I request one for Mega Lucario please?
Just as you've done for gallade, make it look battle ready. Can I suggest adding some aura around the spikes/hands/feet?
You're a legend. thanks so much for these awesome images!

Hey man, I quite like your work.

Could I request a Slaking that isn't, well, Slacking? Don't get me wrong, I understand how it laying down is an integral part of its design, but I've always been a fan of how it appears standing semi-upright, such as in the PMD games or, iirc, the anime.
Iirc the 3d model for Slaking is now available, so could I resubmit this request?
Yo, hi, I don't want to sound like a petulant brat, but are you still accepting requests? If so, I'd like to re-request the above.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Are you still accepting requests? If yes, it'd be cool if you could do Furret :)

Either way, its great to have someone so talented on the site, and I wish you all the best :)

DJTHED you should update the OP with the current project(s) you're working on, so people can recognize when they can request + so people know you're not dead, as well as showing just how hard doing these are.

Not gonna request something since you've already got an insane backlog.

DJTHED

Amateur 3D Animator
is a Top Artist
DJTHED you should update the OP with the current project(s) you're working on, so people can recognize when they can request + so people know you're not dead, as well as showing just how hard doing these are.
Well to be honest, there's rarely a time when I am working on something specifically for this project because I'm preoccupied with CAP and other personal projects of mine.

However, that does give me the idea to update the OP with a list of requests that have been requested so far that I have not done, and sort them by ones that I will do for sure, maybe do, or will never do. I'll get to doing that in a bit.

EDIT:
Done.

Last edited:

DJTHED

Amateur 3D Animator
is a Top Artist
Last edited by a moderator:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sweet Christmas man good stuff

Not sure if we can use the enter/exit stuff, since that's programmed in and not gif'd. I'm going to hide tag those so I'm not dizzy any more X_X

Anyways I might as well request some other front/back stuff since our local model ripper pkparaiso seems to have vanished.

Vivillon (Pokeball and Fancy really, but we could use default Meadow for consistency : D )
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8623/

Pikachu Cosplay Costumes
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonoras/model/9324/

Yeah uh do what you want have fun these aren't really serious mons anyways : p

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Why haven't I subscribed to this thread already? It's one of my favourite threads in the entire Studio. Awesome work, DJTHED! There's no doubt that for the Pokémon you've tackled, your work is an improvement over the official animations.

I'm seeing your request list is pretty full, so I won't make any new request (other than for you to pat yourself on the back for jobs well done). I must confess I'm really looking forward to see your take on Salamence, though.

Really enjoy seeing your work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)