CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey there, I did the breeding with a Blaze parent, but in fact I still have one Premier Ball HA Charmander spitback with 5IVs from quite some time ago. I'd be interested in a flawless Love Ball Larvitar in exchange if that's ok with you.^^
alrighty. i have a buddy who might be able to give me one. if that falls through ill take you up on the offer. i received that spitback as fodder in a trade, but i dont even like love tyranitar XD. ill let you know tomorrow to finalize.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
alrighty. i have a buddy who might be able to give me one. if that falls through ill take you up on the offer. i received that spitback as fodder in a trade, but i dont even like love tyranitar XD. ill let you know tomorrow to finalize.
Oh, if it's more convenient for you, a flawless Friend Ball Shroomish with Poison Heal would be fine as well. You shouldn't have to breed what you don't like. :P

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, if it's more convenient for you, a flawless Friend Ball Shroomish with Poison Heal would be fine as well. You shouldn't have to breed what you don't like. :P
i somehow forgot to reply to this. ill breed that shroomish for ya no problem, with 4 egg moves too. ill let you know when ive got it.

Hello, Cretacerus,

Hope you're doing well! I noticed the following Pokemon of yours, that immediately caught my attention:
Shiny Onix, Brave. | 31/31/31/xx/31/00 (5IV) Sturdy | Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast

Although it isn't on your 'wants' list, I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading that Onix, for the following 5 IV shiny female Pokemon:
- Shiny English Machop, Female, 5 IV's (missing SpA), Level 12
OT: Emile, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Level Ball, SPA (w/ an English name)
Adamant Nature, Guts Ability
Moves: Foresight, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch

If it's not a 5 IV shiny that interests you much, I figured you could at least breed with it, if you'd like. Since shiny Steelix is gold, I thought the Level Ball would be a perfect fit, so I am definitely interested in that Onix. :D

If you'd prefer something else, maybe we can still work something out! Thanks for your time, in advance, & take care, Poke-friend.
IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hello, Cretacerus,

Hope you're doing well! I noticed the following Pokemon of yours, that immediately caught my attention:
Shiny Onix, Brave. | 31/31/31/xx/31/00 (5IV) Sturdy | Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast

Although it isn't on your 'wants' list, I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading that Onix, for the following 5 IV shiny female Pokemon:
- Shiny English Machop, Female, 5 IV's (missing SpA), Level 12
OT: Emile, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Level Ball, SPA (w/ an English name)
Adamant Nature, Guts Ability
Moves: Foresight, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch

If it's not a 5 IV shiny that interests you much, I figured you could at least breed with it, if you'd like. Since shiny Steelix is gold, I thought the Level Ball would be a perfect fit, so I am definitely interested in that Onix. :D

If you'd prefer something else, maybe we can still work something out! Thanks for your time, in advance, & take care, Poke-friend.
IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112
Hi Nallanator!
Unfortunately, the Pokemon listed under my breedables section aren't available as shinies, so I could only offer a regular version of that particular Onix.
However, if you're looking for a shiny Steelix in a matching ball I still have a few copies of my Adamant female in a Quick Ball lying around which I'd be glad to give away. The nature is standard for Mega Steelix in lower tiers, so just let me know if you're interested in one of those.^^

Hi Nallanator!
Unfortunately, the Pokemon listed under my breedables section aren't available as shinies, so I could only offer a regular version of that particular Onix.
However, if you're looking for a shiny Steelix in a matching ball I still have a few copies of my Adamant female in a Quick Ball lying around which I'd be glad to give away. The nature is standard for Mega Steelix in lower tiers, so just let me know if you're interested in one of those.^^
Hello Cretacerus,
Thanks for the timely feedback! I'm gonna take a pass, then - but that is my bad for misreading your post. Usually I can catch all the details, but in this case, I guess I didn't.

Hope you find some great trades, & thanks again for your time!

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
700th post!

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread, so here's a small update with some new battle-ready shinies. With the new generation already announced, I thought I'd add them to my trade thread while they're still up-to-date with the current games. ;)

You may notice a lot of fossil Pokemon among them, and for a good reason: I'm proud to announce that my fossil collection is now officially complete, with one shiny version of each of the eleven fossil Pokemon in the game! While they might not all be very useful competitively, they still hold a special place in my heart and have made it into many of my casual teams in the game. As with all my battle-ready Pokemon, they come unevolved and will therefore take on their default name in the game's language upon evolution.

---

Nidoking ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Ice Beam
- Helping Hand > Earth Power
- Horn Drill > Sludge Wave

IVs: 31.04.31.31.31.31
EMs: Venom Drench, Disable, Beat Up, Poison Tail
OT: Stormy (19912)
Hatch Location: Shabboneau Castle
Notes: Often dozes off. Not redistributable.

Gyarados ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Splash > Dragon Dance
- Tackle > Waterfall
- Flail > Earthquake
- Bounce

IVs: 31.31.31.23.31.31
EMs: -
OT: +jedi (01405)
Hatch Location: Scorched Slab

Omastar ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Knock Off

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EMs: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Knock Off
OT: Mainu (09093)
Hatch Location: Cave of Origin

Notes: Alert to sounds. Not redistributable.

#141 Kabutops ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Rock Slide > Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet
- Rapid Spin

IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
EMs: Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Flail, Mudshot
OT: Nai (21698)
Hatch Location: Ambrette Aquarium
Notes: Alert to sounds. Not redistributable.

Aerodactyl ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

IVs: 31.31.31.08.31.31
EMs: Pursuit, Tailwind, Wide Guard, Foresight
OT: Simon (20696)
Hatch Location: Meteor Falls

Carracosta ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
EMs: Knock Off, Guard Swap, Iron Defense, Flail
OT: Judy (63064)
Hatch Location: Cave of Origin

Tyrantrum ♂ | Lv.50
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Crunch > Head Smash

IVs: 31.31.31.30.31.31
EMs: Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
OT: Charles (49128)
Hatch Location: Meteor Falls
Notes: Capable of taking hits. Not redistributable.

Glad your thread bumped and I clicked in randomly, as I haven't had time to explore every trade thread yet. Great content, and really premier format. It's really a lovely one.

Please CMT for the BR Nidoking (Earth Power and Sludge Wave). Also BR Steelix if you find multiple mon of interest on my thread (in signature). Regardless, best of luck. Pleasure running across your thread.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Glad your thread bumped and I clicked in randomly, as I haven't had time to explore every trade thread yet. Great content, and really premier format. It's really a lovely one.

Please CMT for the BR Nidoking (Earth Power and Sludge Wave). Also BR Steelix if you find multiple mon of interest on my thread (in signature). Regardless, best of luck. Pleasure running across your thread.
Hey there, glad you like the thread! :P

I've actually been looking for a cloner for the new Pokemon, so would it be alright to ask for some cloning services in exchange for the mons? I was thinking of O+2 copies for eleven of my BR Pokemon, including Nidoking. You may of course keep a copy of each for yourself. Since I already have a few copies of Steelix, I could give you one of those as well for the trouble.

Hi there! I'm interested in your BR Cradily and your Giveaway Onix.

I can offer the HA Impish Net Ball 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Aron in your wants (no egg moves, but I can breed some onto it upon request) or a Shiny Adamant Heal Ball Heracross 31/31/31/xx/31/31 if that fits your prehistoric theme :/

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi there! I'm interested in your BR Cradily and your Giveaway Onix.

I can offer the HA Impish Net Ball 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Aron in your wants (no egg moves, but I can breed some onto it upon request) or a Shiny Adamant Heal Ball Heracross 31/31/31/xx/31/31 if that fits your prehistoric theme :/
Hey there, I'd be more than happy to take the Aron! Would it be alright to ask for the EMs Head Smash and Endeavor, along with any two others?

Hey!! May I claim these? I found their hatch threads on Reddit, the hatchers are still active as well:

Shroomish
ESV 2748 | 31/31/31/06/31/31 | Adamant | Quick Feet | Bullet Seed, Nature Gift, Fake Tears, Charm
https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/45r751/2748/

and

Tangela
ESV 2450 | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Sassy | Regenerator | Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Rage Powder, Amnesia
https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/433u4g/2450/

May I know their redis rights?

Also interested in this:
Magby
Vital Spirit (HA) | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail

My trade shop is inactive, as I plan to keep track of everything, but I keep procrastinating on it, although I plan on finishing it this month, (maybe :P). I have this that you don't seem to have:

Adamant Karrablast in a Dream Ball(shiny Escavalier really looks nice with a Dream Ball) with its HA No Guard and EMs Horn Attack, Megahorn, Knock Off, and Drill Run. I don't care about Magby's IVs as I'm gonna breed a HP Ice one anyway.

Lemme know what you think.

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey!! May I claim these? I found their hatch threads on Reddit, the hatchers are still active as well:

Shroomish
ESV 2748 | 31/31/31/06/31/31 | Adamant | Quick Feet | Bullet Seed, Nature Gift, Fake Tears, Charm
https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/45r751/2748/

and

Tangela
ESV 2450 | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Sassy | Regenerator | Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Rage Powder, Amnesia
https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/433u4g/2450/

May I know their redis rights?

Also interested in this:
Magby
Vital Spirit (HA) | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail

My trade shop is inactive, as I plan to keep track of everything, but I keep procrastinating on it, although I plan on finishing it this month, (maybe :P). I have this that you don't seem to have:

Adamant Karrablast in a Dream Ball(shiny Escavalier really looks nice with a Dream Ball) with its HA No Guard and EMs Horn Attack, Megahorn, Knock Off, and Drill Run. I don't care about Magby's IVs as I'm gonna breed a HP Ice one anyway.

Lemme know what you think.
Sure, I can send you the two eggs whenever you're free! I like to keep all of my Pokemon non-redistributable for simplicity reasons, so that would apply to the eggs as well. ;)

As for the Magby, could I perhaps have a look at the other things you have to offer? With my box space rapidly decreasing, I'll be sticking closer to this thread's theme when filling up the remaining gaps, heh.

Sure, I can send you the two eggs whenever you're free! I like to keep all of my Pokemon non-redistributable for simplicity reasons, so that would apply to the eggs as well. ;)
No problem!

As for the Magby, could I perhaps have a look at the other things you have to offer? With my box space rapidly decreasing, I'll be sticking closer to this thread's theme when filling up the remaining gaps, heh.
Sure! And yeah I was gonna put most shinies in my Trophy Case anyways.

As for the offers, this is what I found which will only match your criteria of matching Ball for regular and shiny:

Dive Ball Vanillite it's Mild right now, but I can breed Bold onto it. It has Weak Armor EMs: Autotomize, Ice Shard, Imprison, Natural Gift

Dream Ball Vanillite, Bold, it has Weak Armor EMs: Autotomize, Ice Shard, Magnet Rise, Powder Snow

Dream Ball Drowzee, Careful, Inner Focus EMs: Skill Swap, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

Dream Ball Pachirisu, Impish, Volt Absorb EMs: Follow Me, Covet, Bite, Ion Deluge

Misdreavus Moon Ball, Modest, Levitate, EMs: Curse, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak

Luxury Ball Honedge, No Guard, Quiet, EMs: Wide Guard, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Metal Sound

Luxury Ball Pancham, Adamant, Scrappy EMs: Me First, Quick Guard, Foul Play, Storm Throw

These are what I found for now, lemme know what you think! Also, jusy to clarify, Magby and all of its spitbacks and babies are non-redis right?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Sure! And yeah I was gonna put most shinies in my Trophy Case anyways.

As for the offers, this is what I found which will only match your criteria of matching Ball for regular and shiny:

Dive Ball Vanillite it's Mild right now, but I can breed Bold onto it. It has Weak Armor EMs: Autotomize, Ice Shard, Imprison, Natural Gift

Dream Ball Vanillite, Bold, it has Weak Armor EMs: Autotomize, Ice Shard, Magnet Rise, Powder Snow

Dream Ball Drowzee, Careful, Inner Focus EMs: Skill Swap, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

Dream Ball Pachirisu, Impish, Volt Absorb EMs: Follow Me, Covet, Bite, Ion Deluge

Misdreavus Moon Ball, Modest, Levitate, EMs: Curse, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak

Luxury Ball Honedge, No Guard, Quiet, EMs: Wide Guard, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Metal Sound

Luxury Ball Pancham, Adamant, Scrappy EMs: Me First, Quick Guard, Foul Play, Storm Throw

These are what I found for now, lemme know what you think! Also, jusy to clarify, Magby and all of its spitbacks and babies are non-redis right?
Dream Ball Pachirisu sounds good! Would it be alright to as for a flawless one, since Magby has a low female ratio?

And everything you breed yourself is entirely yours, so you can of course do whatever you wish with them. ^^

Dream Ball Pachirisu sounds good! Would it be alright to as for a flawless one, since Magby has a low female ratio?

And everything you breed yourself is entirely yours, so you can of course do whatever you wish with them. ^^
Not sure if I can breed a flawless one, but I can breed you a 5 IV one -SpA, if that's OK.

Oh the babies! Forget about that. I always thought by non-redis meant the breedable you trade me and it's babies were not allowed to be redistributed up until I came back to Smogon. Nvm lol I'm dumb. Pachi is non-redis as well.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Not sure if I can breed a flawless one, but I can breed you a 5 IV one -SpA, if that's OK.

Oh the babies! Forget about that. I always thought by non-redis meant the breedable you trade me and it's babies were not allowed to be redistributed up until I came back to Smogon. Nvm lol I'm dumb. Pachi is non-redis as well.
Yeap, 5IV (-SpA) is actually what I meant with flawless, the Special Attack wouldn't make any difference anyway. ;)

Yeap, 5IV (-SpA) is actually what I meant with flawless, the Special Attack wouldn't make any difference anyway. ;)
Oh OK lol. I'll message you when I have Pachi done. I'll have it done later for sure.

Also if your available right now, I'm available to obtain those eggs :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Oh OK lol. I'll message you when I have Pachi done. I'll have it done later for sure.

Also if your available right now, I'm available to obtain those eggs :)
Sure, I'll come online now! My details are in the OP.

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if you were interested in a spitback of a female Modest Whismur with HA in a Quick Ball in exchange for a female spitback of Aurora? I didn't breed it yet, but I was going to do it tomorrow most likely and have been wanting a Aurorus.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey I was wondering if you were interested in a spitback of a female Modest Whismur with HA in a Quick Ball in exchange for a female spitback of Aurora? I didn't breed it yet, but I was going to do it tomorrow most likely and have been wanting a Aurorus.
Heya, I'd be interested in the Whismur, but since Amaura has a low female ratio, would it be alright to ask for a pentaflawless one with 4 EMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)