Nature: Jolly
OT: Henkyo
Ability: Truant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EV's: UT
Moves: Yawn, Nigh Slash, Pursuit, and Body Slam
(Non-Redistributable)
(I can trade this. You can't)​
Female Dream Ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Insomnia Adamant Shuppet with Gunk Shot, Pursuit, Disable and Destiny Bond for dat female Kricketot? :D

~UPDATES~

Diabolico's Ralts (♀)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: n/a
(Non-Redistributable)
(I can trade this. You can't)

(Wolf whistle)
She's a beauty, Isn't she?​

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hmmmmm........ Sure.
You don't have to accept if you don't want to xD
The reason I didn't ask you to CMT is because I'm masuda methoding for a flawless shiny shuppet, and am getting quite a bit of flawless females on the way there

Winter Zombie's Shiny Mamoswine (Adamant) (Non-redis)
Ability: Snow Cloak
IV's: 31/31/31/11/30/31
Moves: Endeavor, Superpower, Stealth Rock, and Ice Shard
(Cloned from the AR device)

Is this already evolved or is it a Swinub?

I like your Starmie too. Is there anything else on my thread that you'd want?

Diabolico no luck yet on a 5IV female torchic, but i have multiple 4IV ones (one missing SDef and SAttk, the others missing HP and SAttk) if you want one of those?

Is this already evolved or is it a Swinub?

I like your Starmie too. Is there anything else on my thread that you'd want?
The Mamoswine has already evolved.

Hmmm....... do you have the female version of this mudkip?

Name: Mudkip
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/27/30/31
Egg moves: Wide Guard, Avalanche
Available UT

Also, is the helioptile a female as well?

Diabolico no luck yet on a 5IV female torchic, but i have multiple 4IV ones (one missing SDef and SAttk, the others missing HP and SAttk) if you want one of those?
Hmmm..... I wouldn't mind the 4 iv's but may I ask if you can keep trying until saturday? If you still have no luck getting one with 5 iv's, I'll just take one of the females with 4iv's and we'll trade on Saturday. Does that sound fair enough?

~UPDATES~

Diabolico's Gligar (♀)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Baton Pass and Agility
(Non-Redistributable)
(Credits of the parents go to lockiegengar12 and Bitterlemon)

Diabolico's Bulbasaur (♂)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Power Whip
(Non-Redistributable)
(I can trade this. You can't)​

Last edited:
The Mamoswine has already evolved.

Hmmm....... do you have the female version of this mudkip?

Name: Mudkip
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/27/30/31
Egg moves: Wide Guard, Avalanche
Available UT

Also, is the helioptile a female as well?
Helioptile is a female. I have a another female Helioptile with HP grass btw. Ability is Sand Veil though. I don't have a female on hand but I do have a female spit back. I am planning on upgrading that Mudkip. If you want I can do a Shiny TSV BP with only you & I having redis rights as well as whoever hatches it.

Hmmm..... I wouldn't mind the 4 iv's but may I ask if you can keep trying until saturday? If you still have no luck getting one with 5 iv's, I'll just take one of the females with 4iv's and we'll trade on Saturday. Does that sound fair enough?
no problem :)

edit: Diabolico excellent news, i just hatched a 5IV! i'm ready to trade now and i'll be on the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Helioptile is a female. I have a another female Helioptile with HP grass btw. Ability is Sand Veil though. I don't have a female on hand but I do have a female spit back. I am planning on upgrading that Mudkip. If you want I can do a Shiny TSV BP with only you & I having redis rights as well as whoever hatches it.
You don't have to do a shiny one. I'm only interested in the non-shiny version.

no problem :)

edit: Diabolico excellent news, i just hatched a 5IV! i'm ready to trade now and i'll be on the rest of the night.
nimbosa - Awesome. :)

Hi ! In answer to your CMT, could you do RNG me a poke ? I'm looking for a Rhyhorn like that :

( Impish )
Ability: Rock Head
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock
And for the ball, try to get one with Matching Ball ( I don't really know how RNG works but Fast Ball will be obviously the better one, Idk if it's legit though or do the one you think is the better ^^ ).

Is that moltres kalos native?
Xloudman - No, it's not.

Hi ! In answer to your CMT, could you do RNG me a poke ? I'm looking for a Rhyhorn like that :

( Impish )
Ability: Rock Head
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock
And for the ball, try to get one with Matching Ball ( I don't really know how RNG works but Fast Ball will be obviously the better one, Idk if it's legit though or do the one you think is the better ^^ ).
Well, I could, but in order for me to RNG capture this shiny rhyhorn on my HG/SS/Platinum version, I have to Reset my save games and start a new game with the right ID and SID in order for me to hit the right IV set to get the shiny pokemon. I only have one HG and One SS with my save games and I don't have any extras to do a shiny RNG capture. :(

Xloudman - No, it's not.

Well, I could, but in order for me to RNG capture this shiny rhyhorn on my HG/SS/Platinum version, I have to Reset my save games and start a new game with the right ID and SID in order for me to hit the right IV set to get the shiny pokemon. I only have one HG and One SS with my save games and I don't have any extras to do a shiny RNG capture. :(
So I guess it's no ? I didn't see anything on your thread though :/ Or would it be easier to RNG a perfect Impish Regenerator Ho-Oh ( Shiny if possible ) in matching ball or is it the same thing ? I don't know anything about RNG so...

So I guess it's no ? I didn't see anything on your thread though :/ Or would it be easier to RNG a perfect Impish Regenerator Ho-Oh ( Shiny if possible ) in matching ball or is it the same thing ? I don't know anything about RNG so...
I'm afraid I can't. Sorry. Thank you for your time, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)