Competitive Compendium [OPEN - Updated 1/8/16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi! CMT for your starters in luxury balls, assuming it's possible to get a female spitback of each (I think I saw Cyndaquil and Froakie). I'm also open to breeding projects!

Hi! CMT for your starters in luxury balls, assuming it's possible to get a female spitback of each (I think I saw Cyndaquil and Froakie). I'm also open to breeding projects!
In addition to Cyndaquil and Froakie, I can also do Charmander for either X or Y build. I'll get you all 3 if, when your 5th gen game comes in, you can get me a friend ball Skarmory and Weedle, in addition to a 6th gen BP (I know there are a few I want, just need to remember lol)

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Done and done! Best case scenario, I'll end up visiting a friend who has White version, so you won't be stuck waiting for two months for two Pokémon. I can have them caught and ready in SoulSilver for then.

And if you don't mind refreshing my memory, that Typhlosion came as a male, correct? Meaning there's no way for it to have its hidden ability in a different ball? I'd love a competitively viable Typhlosion/Greninja in luxury if possible, but I'm honestly never going to play with them anywhere but maybe my secret base or random Doubles. :P

Done and done! Best case scenario, I'll end up visiting a friend who has White version, so you won't be stuck waiting for two months for two Pokémon. I can have them caught and ready in SoulSilver for then.

And if you don't mind refreshing my memory, that Typhlosion came as a male, correct? Meaning there's no way for it to have its hidden ability in a different ball? I'd love a competitively viable Typhlosion/Greninja in luxury if possible, but I'm honestly never going to play with them anywhere but maybe my secret base or random Doubles. :P
Lux ball Typhlosion can be either male or female, but as that was only available in gen 3, there is no way to get its HA in anything other than Pokeball. If you want one with flash fire (HA) it'll have to be Pokeball. Greninja with HA and lux ball is perfectly fine and that's what I'll be trading you.

Reactions: Xia

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lux ball Typhlosion can be either male or female, but as that was only available in gen 3, there is no way to get its HA in anything other than Pokeball. If you want one with flash fire (HA) it'll have to be Pokeball. Greninja with HA and lux ball is perfectly fine and that's what I'll be trading you.
Appreciate the explanation! Let me know when you know what your BP will be. :)

And if you're willing to do an up front trade for an IOU, I'll be on all night. If not, I'm looking forward to those once I've got access to Gen V!

Appreciate the explanation! Let me know when you know what your BP will be. :)

And if you're willing to do an up front trade for an IOU, I'll be on all night. If not, I'm looking forward to those once I've got access to Gen V!
I'm going to breed everything for you over the weekend but once it's done I don't mind doing it for an IOU. I'll PM you once I'm all set.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Perfect! Thanks again! And feel free to tag me in a post here or post in my thread once you know what all you're after (I'll throw in another BP since you're willing to wait on the Apricorn Balls).

Hi there, I'm interested in the following with Friend Guard:

#036 Clefairy
Nature: Bold | Ability: Magic Guard / Friend Guard -> Unaware
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Belly Drum, Heal Pulse, Wish
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Please CMT to see if anything interests you. Thanks!

Hi there, I'm interested in the following with Friend Guard:

#036 Clefairy
Nature: Bold | Ability: Magic Guard / Friend Guard -> Unaware
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Belly Drum, Heal Pulse, Wish
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Please CMT to see if anything interests you. Thanks!
I didn't see anything I need at the moment but if I think of a BP I need sometime down the line I'll hit you up.

Hi, nice thread! I'm interested in this ones:

#032 Nidoran
Nickname: Stannis
Nature: Modest | Ability: Hustle
Egg Moves: Venom Drench, Disable, Beat Up, Poison Tail
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
OT: ShinyD | ID: 42452
Special thanks to ShinyD3 from reddit for hatching it for me

#063 Abra
Nickname: Mithrandir
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: nah
IVs: 31/2/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
OT: Dorian | ID: 44942
Special thanks to sangvoel from Reddit for hatching it for me.

Could you see my thread for them?

I really like your Relaxed 31/12/31/30/31/3 Cresselia and your 31/31/31/7/31/31 Jolly Landorus.

Since you like Regice(me too!), would you be interested in a 31/0/31/30/31/31 Calm Regice? It's my own SR, and it's level 99 in a Net Ball. Id rather have the Cress if we just trade one thing, but CMT for something you'd take for the Landorus, assuming you're interested at all(I really don't have much.)

Sir,
Can you please check my list for a Female Gengar in moonball and Majikarp in it's ball as well? thank you for taking the time.

Hi, nice thread! I'm interested in this ones:

#032 Nidoran
Nickname: Stannis
Nature: Modest | Ability: Hustle
Egg Moves: Venom Drench, Disable, Beat Up, Poison Tail
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
OT: ShinyD | ID: 42452
Special thanks to ShinyD3 from reddit for hatching it for me

#063 Abra
Nickname: Mithrandir
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: nah
IVs: 31/2/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
OT: Dorian | ID: 44942
Special thanks to sangvoel from Reddit for hatching it for me.

Could you see my thread for them?
Hi! Can you give me some more info (namely gender) of these shinies?
#674 Pancham

Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Adamant nature
Egg moves: Foul Play, Quick Guard, Storm Throw, Quash
OT: Julia
TID: 28611
Nick: Pandamonium

#408 Cranidos

Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant nature
Egg moves: Crunch, Iron Head, Thrash, Double-Edge
OT: Salva
TID: 07441

But I'd also be happy with non-shiny females of these (same ball, nature, EMs, etc) if possible.

I really like your Relaxed 31/12/31/30/31/3 Cresselia and your 31/31/31/7/31/31 Jolly Landorus.

Since you like Regice(me too!), would you be interested in a 31/0/31/30/31/31 Calm Regice? It's my own SR, and it's level 99 in a Net Ball. Id rather have the Cress if we just trade one thing, but CMT for something you'd take for the Landorus, assuming you're interested at all(I really don't have much.)
I'd be happy to trade Cress for Regice. Can I get a link to your thread, though? Even if you edit into your sig that'd be cool.

Sir,
Can you please check my list for a Female Gengar in moonball and Majikarp in it's ball as well? thank you for taking the time.
I generally prefer to trade with those with trade threads over spreadsheets. If you do ever consolidate everything into a thread, though, I'd be happy to stop by.

#674 Pancham

Adamant nature

#408 Cranidos

Adamant nature

But I'd also be happy with non-shiny females of these (same ball, nature, EMs, etc) if possible.
Cranidos is male and Pancham female

#674 Pancham

Adamant nature

#408 Cranidos

Adamant nature

I'd be happy to trade Cress for Regice. Can I get a link to your thread, though? Even if you edit into your sig that'd be cool.

I generally prefer to trade with those with trade threads over spreadsheets. If you do ever consolidate everything into a thread, though, I'd be happy to stop by.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bughuntlv426s-breeding-stand.3561656/

sorry this is my thread

Do you have a female dream cranidos on hand with the same EMs et all? Even if one is just x/x/31/x/31/x I'd be happy trading for that and your pancham.

Nothing I see for Lando right now so let's trade Cress for Regice.
i was asking for karp and ghastly lol

Hahaha wow I'm sorry for the mixup...

Anyway: could I get your timid heal ball fennekin and impish dream ball gligar, both female? spitbacks are fine so long as they have x/x/31/x/31/x.
sure man i have them ready i think, let me double check and i will add you asap 1693-4791-5266 is my FC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)