Mafia vs Village Cold War Mafia: The Twilight Struggle - Game Over, Capitalism Wins Again

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline or something

Mithril gets thrown in a capitalist volcano or something.

Dear Mithril,
You are Josef Stalin.

One of the more well-known Soviet Premiers, you are notorious for your Five-Year plans, which jumpstarted the Soviet economy at the cost of millions of lives. You are also responsible for many of the nation's more authoritarian policies.

Each night, you may target a player. Using a five-year plan, you will induce productivity in your target, allowing them to use all of their non-killing actions twice the following night.

Your safeclaim is <snip>.

You are allied with COMECON. You win if COMECON eliminates all threats.
Night 3 ends 6/7 at 10 CDT or when I have all actions.

Ampharos

Deadline

I can't even be assed to write flavor anymore Jesus Christ this is just sad.

The only one that died was Hawkie.

Dear Hawkie,
You are Che Guevara.

Born in Argentina, you rose to fame for your role as a key figure in the Cuban revolution. Your Marxist philosophies have become well-known and respected among college students and thrift shop t-shirt manufacturers across the globe.

Each night, you may target a player. Using guerilla tactics, you will induce paranoia in your target that night. If they are an investigative role, whoever they investigate will show up as a member of COMECON; other roles will be told their action was roleblocked, regardless of whether or not it actually was.

Your safeclaim is <snip>.

You are allied with COMECON. You win if COMECON eliminates all threats.
Results going out. Day 4 ends 6/9 at 10 PM CDT or when people bug me enough.

Alright we can lynch acidphoenix, the scum BG

Or maybe KnightsofCydonia, a duplicate info role that was confirmed targeted by Mithril and didn't report it.

What about Aura Guardian, who was directly implicated in a results discrepancy as the only possible cause with a bullshit claim to begin with.

Or perhaps Haruno, who frankly is PoE at this point but he used Jimmy Carter (Hitmonleet's claim) as a safeclaim, his targeting information was used to help Hawkie fakeclaim, and the kills don't make sense otherwise.

Ampharos

Alright we can lynch acidphoenix, the scum BG

Or maybe KnightsofCydonia, a duplicate info role that was confirmed targeted by Mithril and didn't report it.

What about Aura Guardian, who was directly implicated in a results discrepancy as the only possible cause with a bullshit claim to begin with.

Or perhaps Haruno, who frankly is PoE at this point but he used Jimmy Carter (Hitmonleet's claim) as a safeclaim, his targeting information was used to help Hawkie fakeclaim, and the kills don't make sense otherwise.
yeah so uh Game Over

writing a post brb

Ampharos

fk it i'm not pasting that many role pms into a post

Game Over, NATO Wins (surprise)

Role PMs
Spreadsheet

A combination of absolutely incredible village luck (check those actions yo) and rather poor mafia play (Hitmonleet and Haruno used the same safeclaim, and almost everyone claimed roles that already existed on the village) made this a stomp. I don't think the game was that unbalanced but with an entire kill never coming online (RIP Gaius) I have no real way of knowing.

That's not to detract from the village's play - leadership ran incredibly smoothly. There were just a lot of factors that helped them along.

RIP Earlio he was the only one to die for our sins.

Had a lot of fun leading the village with Oddish and Flyhn and eventually locktown in Twin, Pblade and zorbees. This was some really fucking efficient evidence collecting and we had everyone pegged by N1 without letting the mafia fuck with our hard info roles. Paranoia in what could fuck with results or alignments was always a factor but I think even without N0 Gaius we would have felt pretty confident here.

Thanks for the game, Walrein!

Saddest part was Earlio getting redirected to Twin and making me look bad...
Some of the others wanted to lynch you that day but I never believed that the scum BG claim would be anything other than a BG given Earlio's role. I didn't think you potentially lying about a being a bodyguard implicated you when results could be tampered with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)