Mafia vs Village Cold War Mafia: The Twilight Struggle - Game Over, Capitalism Wins Again

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

March 30, 1981
Washington, D.C., U.S.A.

The gathered crowd explodes into applause as the charismatic demagogue finishes yet another rousing speech. The applause quickly fades into screaming as a gunshot rings out. The demagogue falls to the floor, his scarlet blood mixing with the black ink of the speech in his breast pocket.

This man was none other than Earlio.

Dear Earlio,
You are Ronald Reagan.

A former actor turned politican, you served first as governor of California and then as president, both under the banner of the Republican party. Your domestic policy was strongly right-wing and capitalist; your foreign policy took a hard-line stance against anything even slightly Communist.

Each night, you may target a user. You will ask your target to tear down any nearby walls; if your target's role is protective in nature, they will be prevented from using it that night.

You are allied with NATO. You win if NATO eliminates all threats.
September 9, 1976
Beijing, People's Republic of China

A man sits quietly in bed, reading a novel. He appears pale and sickly, yet there is still intelligence in his eyes. He turns the page, then sighs, putting the book down.

"So, you've come for me at last," mutters Lord Gaius. A bullet wound to the temple is the only reply.

Dear Lord Gaius,
You are Mao Zedong.

You occupy an odd place in Cold War history. You revolutionized China, turning it into a Communist state, yet you break from the ordinary party line and thus clash with the members of COMECON. And you're certainly not a member of NATO. So here you are, the odd man out, trying to kill everyone. Starting with your own countrymen jajajajaja

Each night, you may target a player. You will force your target to build a steel mill in their backyard. This, of course, will kill them.

Additionally, each night you may target two players. Your intelligence network will determine the full role PMs of these targets.

Additionally, each night you may target a player. You will have military police detain your target, preventing them from completing their action(s) that night.

Additionally, you know that there are four members of NATO who are more susceptible to Communist policies than the others. Once in the game, you may target a player; if your target is one of these four, you will recruit them to their side. They will retain their previous abilities, but their win condition will change to match yours. If this action fails, you may attempt to use it again.

Finally, moving through China's mountainous terrain has made you hardier than one might expect. You will survive the first attempt on your life, whether it be a nightkill or a lynch attempt.

You are allied with the People's Republic of China. You win if the People's Republic of China eliminates all threats.
The People's Republic of China has been eliminated.

Results going out. Day 2 ends June 2nd at 10 PM CDT.

Send me your results, we have so many confirmed or near confirmed scum that choosing among them will be the hard part. Lynch goes out tomorrow around this time so give me your shit before then or I'm poking you.

Hey so we're gonna stick to the plan and lynch Hawkie since after a day of prodding he hasn't given me results yet.

Hawkie please contact me if you want to defend yourself.

Some people still haven't contacted me, the lynch could change if they do. I'm also sheeting some of the confirmed town from Gaius's flip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)