Chime's Sprite Thread.

Welcome to my sprite thread! Here I'll share some sprites that I've made, for myself and others.

I will gladly take feedback, as I want to improve, and I can also take free requests. Enjoy :3

Most of my sprites are recolours, and some are just simple Trainer + Pokemon that I made for someone. The ones I make for myself though, are all recolours.

Enjoy,
Chime~

^ One I made for myself and currently use on side serves^

Made for Book Wurmple

Made for JackHiggins

First Sprite I ever made :]

Sprite I made during the summer, that I used to use for myself.

Random Sprite I made

Random Sprite I made

Second Sprite I ever made. ´
The shading is off on the coat because back then, I had trouble seeing shades of yellow like that one. Might update it sometime.

Made for Carnie Reapz

Random Sprite.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi Chimechoo

Your work is pretty nice, the color you are using + the shading are great and I especially like the effects you add on your sprite, this one in particularly:

In my opinion you could have use a darker color for the shapes of the scientist top but this is just a formality it is great c:

Chime nub :]
Those re-colors looks pretty dank imo. I really like your first sprite, the one wth the chime and the jirachi and the star. Keep up the good work :D

Hi Chimechoo

Your work is pretty nice, the color you are using + the shading are great and I especially like the effects you add on your sprite, this one in particularly:

In my opinion you could have use a darker color for the shapes of the scientist top but this is just a formality it is great c:

Thank you so much for the feedback, I really do apreciate it.

As I said, that sprite needs so be updated, so yea, I guess I'll do that whenever I decide to re-do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)