[chill thread] electronic/remix

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
when it comes to chill it is baffling that nujabes has not been mentioned; it's not classically electronic I guess, but definitely worth a listen!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
So good you had to post it twice.

I'm liking it because Popplio ^________________________^

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
MMXJ - Young Hearts - Featuring Gareth Fernandez if you want to get your vocal on but I don't think his voice fits the light, happy tone of the music.
Bassline Drift - Proximity - I, for one, greatly appreciate clean vocals I can actually understand.
Snail's House - Dream Castle (Holder Remix) - I can't decide if I like this one enough to playlist it.

Actually I didn't playlist anything but the first of what I posted in my previous post either, which is a first for me. I liked them enough to want to share them and thought that others might enjoy them a bit more, but not enough to personally "immortalize" them (cuz I can't edit the list at anytime right) on my YT playlist.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Been outta da game for a good three weeks but lots of good stuff recently

THB - Bossfight - Chiptunes n stuff as one might expect of the video gamish title
Anatu - Bleach - chill enough to fall asleep to
Jinco - Tokyo - oshi return
Elephante ft. Nevve - Catching On - of songs with lyrics
Thaehan - Complicity - Flutie Flakes, breakfast of champions
Richard Caddock, WRLD, Nitro Fun, Slips & Slurs, & Subtact - Break The Silence - Not that it's bad but I'm really only posting it because lol the amount of artists collaborating on this thing. Does have a strong Subtact vibe to it IMO.

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Jinco's "Tokyo" was super good, would recommend. Also monstercat's recent 5 year anniversary album had a lot of good songs - my favorite was naturally tristam's "Before We Fade." So many good recent releases, and i still need to organize my music from years ago.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
More than a month FeelsBadMan.jpg

CloZee - Koto - not particularly new but it's grown on me
Billie Eilish - Six Feet Under - I really am a sucker for soft female vocals
PsoGnar - The Great Deception - hard wubwubs
Nitrate x Nate Harrell - Hero - I've noticed there are way too many mainstream songs named "Hero" too
Unlike Pluto ft. Michelle Buzz - Found You - so many lyrics lately, I generally prefer to avoid them
Warriyo - Rituals - I also love my eastern influences, which Warriyo does consistently well

Billie Eilish - Six Feet Under - I really am a sucker for soft female vocals
That song is great. I would also recommend listening to Aire Atlantica's Remix of the song which is just as good as the original if not better in my opinion.
Also, here are some other songs I've been digging lately:
Alan Walker - Sing Me To Sleep (Marshmello Remix) - Another Remix which I like more than than the original song.
Whethan - Can't Hide (ft. Ashe) - Very catchy, love the positive vibes (and Whethan is only 17 years old!).
Lucian - Down The Middle (ft. Kid Coyote) - This one got released 2 days ago and I can't stop listening to it since then.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
RE: Remixes, I always look for the original when I come across one (tbh my xKito YT sub and this thread are 99%+ of what filters to me, I don't make a point of really seeking out new music cuz I'm not exactly an aficionado; in a perfect world with infinite time I'd prob also scour Sheepy, Diversity, Proximity and follow Monstercat and my favorite artists) and compare which I like better. And then usually I end up posting both anyway unless one is really shitty.

Mazde ft. Khary - Neverland - oshi it's rap
Trivecta ft. Miyoki - Labyrinth - YT comments keep saying Miyoki sounds like Veela.
T & Sugah x NCT ft. Miyoki - Stardust - I wouldn't say they sound totally dissimilar but eh.
Cistrolat - Systems Down
DustZallax - Saphirum - MFW official upload on dude's own YT channel ends video with an extra 30 seconds of self-promotion WITH SOUND.
Feint ft. Laura Brehm - We Won't Be Alone - Laura Brehm has the voice of a goddess. Also fifth Feint post, one of which he did with Veela too.
TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - The Calling - no comment
Defqwop ft. Strix - Heart Afire
Simplex & Inverse - Luminous
Audiovista - Relief - pretty chill tbh
Thousand Giants - Ghosts - this is, like, literally the only YT single upload of it I could find after hearing it in one of xKito's recent compilations... better than finding none I suppose

whew

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)