Chesty's orphanage. Do the Lunar Duck Dance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it is already reserved to someone, could I please receive the Suicune? Thanks :)

Deposited: female lv.14 Roselia
IGN: Henning

Unless it is already reserved to someone, could I please receive the Suicune? Thanks :)

Deposited: female lv.14 Roselia
IGN: Henning
Sent

And that concludes the current giveaway. I'll be hosting another one shortly

Hey guys giveaway is still happening. I'll be back later with more stuff but unless someone wants this stuff then it's just gonna be dead weight in my boxes.

My least fast food restaurant is McDonalds, simply because I don't like the food but everyone does, so insists on going there.

Anyway, if there are still Cresselias left:

IGN: Dunkers
Request: Cresselia
Deposited: Lvl 5 Male Goldeen

My least favorite fast food restaurant is Pizza Hut. To me, its just pizza. But in Asia it is treated as more of an "upscale restaurant". Thus I got terrible service because I did not "dress up" for it.

IGN: Rudolph
Deposited: Level 1 Male Tyrunt

Thank you!

Last edited:
My least fast food restaurant is McDonalds, simply because I don't like the food but everyone does, so insists on going there.

Anyway, if there are still Cresselias left:

IGN: Dunkers
Deposited: Lvl 5 Male Goldeen
My least favorite fast food restaurant is Pizza Hut. To me, its just pizza. But in Asia it is treated as more of an "upscale restaurant". Thus I got terrible service because I did not "dress up" for it.

IGN: Rudolph
Deposited: Level 1 Male Tyrunt

Thank you!
Message me when you guys are online

Still around?
Shit didn't see your post lol, notifications went and had a joint a while back, must have not notified me of you quoting me, and I eventually forgot ;_;.

Yeah, I think I got Ninjad. I got a Relaxed one with 3IVs from some guy called Deyan. I don't suppose I could still have the Cresselia, please?

IGN: NiaDan
Deposited: Level 36 Female Sunkern

Answering question because reasons: I don't really have one tbh, I don't go to enough lmao. If I HAD to choose one... I guess it would be McDonalds for the sole reason they don't do vanilla milkshakes anymore, or at least not at the places I go to.

Thanks!

Edit: Bolded things and stuff and answered the question because apparently I needed to read the rules more carefully and I'm taking a shot in the dark and guessing it's answering the questions or bolding things lol

Edit 2: That was it, I forgot to say please or thanks XD. Good lord I must've sounded like a self entitled twat

Last edited:
Shit didn't see your post lol, notifications went and had a joint a while back, must have not notified me of you quoting me, and I eventually forgot ;_;.

Yeah, I think I got Ninjad. I got a Relaxed one with 3IVs from some guy called Deyan. I'll put up another request

IGN: NiaDan
Deposited: Level 36 Female Sunkern
Read the instructions more carefully

Hello, I would love a Cres if I'm not too late. Thanks, you're the best!

IGN: Blake
Deposited: Lv. 5 Ralts [female]

Answer to Question: My least favorite fast food joint is probably Burger King, because their beef is just too dry and I feel like they haven't changed with the times like McDonald's or Wendy's. You can't sub a side salad for fries at BK, but you can at Wendy's.
EDIT: my apologies, I entered the wrong IGN, it's really Blake.

EDIT: Reposting and redepositing

Last edited:
I'm on. Not sure of you already sent mine. My gts hasn't received anything yet. Maybe it takes a few minutes?

Argh, got sniped again. This time with a Timid Cresselia (so it's actually worse than the last one. and that's not even touching the IVs). Depositing Level 29 male psyduck. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)