Chesty's orphanage. Do the Lunar Duck Dance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken a long break from the site and I think I have decided to go back to hosting one giant long term giveaway thread. Having being on the site for a few years I decided to give things a break for a while. I am uncertain as of now if I will be hosting a trade thread however, I will stay with one giant giveaway thread to make things organized and easy. I will try to keep things simple and things will be simple as well if you follow my simple rules.

"Simplicity is complexity"

The rules:

Read the rules. Failing to do so will result me ignoring you. Simple.

Respect. Treat not only yourself but others with respect.

Time. I have a schedule please understand I'm not around all the time.

Rules. You may have to follow the rules to receive certain pokemon. Follow them please.

Redistribution Policy
+
Other various policies

Please read:

My redistribution rights will be kept simple for my sake and for the participants. Everything for the minute will be full redis IF you distribute my pokemon for free. I don't think that it's necessary for people to profit off of my hard work especially when I'm sharing my hard work free to the general public. These rules will probably are subject to change when my thread progresses and grows hopefully in the future.

Please DON'T feel obliged to do this but, I have received donations in the past. I'm totally fine with receiving donations as long as you, the distributor, agree to my simple terms. Please don't ask me if I want your donation or not. Just tell me what pokemon you would like to donate. I'm just a mere distributor I shouldn't have to decide whether you want to distribute your pokemon, that decision should be upon yourself, the distributor. Please please don't feel forced to donate anything to me. Also please have some decent judgement about what you would like to donate to me. Thanks.​

The giveaway

The rules

One Pokemon per person

Deposit a pokemon on gts following the certain format mentioned below

Answer the following question listed below with the pokemon deposited on gts

Question:
What is your LEAST favorite fast food restaurant and why?
(please don't go into to extensive detail)
Mine would probably have to be Panda Express. The food is ungodfully awful and tastes way to sweetened up and actually makes my stomach feel extremely sick. Service isn't really the best and even though the food gets restocked and is cooked just simply having the food sit out in the open for a while disgusts me.

Deposit any pokemon on the gts

Asking for a level 50 cresellia
Message is lunar light.

Modest
OT: soft reset it myself
Moves: mist, aurora beam, future sight, slash
29/1/31/31/31/31
Stock 3

Last edited:
Would I be able to get a copy of the Raikou please?

I put up a level 30 female Duskull. The message is "Flawless or bust" and my IGN is ~Maverick~.

Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
Could I have a Suicune, please?

Deposited a level 6 female yellow Flabébé, message "HP GRASS". My IGN is Victoria.

Nice giveaway, thanks a lot!

Could I have a Suicune, please?

Deposited a level 6 female yellow Flabébé, message "HP GRASS". My IGN is Victoria.

Nice giveaway, thanks a lot!
Hey dude welcome to smogon. Feel free to ask me any questions I'm here to help. Also I sent your pokemon. I hope that you enjoy.

There's a mesprit, been waiting for one of these.

Wanted Mesprit
IGN Turntwo
Deposited Level 1 Female Gible
Message HP FIRE

Thanks!

Sniped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)