championship bio quotes wanted

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
NATIONALITY: American

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): 2007 irl, 2010 online

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: Smogon, MU

BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 136 spectating communities.

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio :)

i am tempted to just put the fire emoji 10x to represent all the flaming i will do of bad scum posts in the game but seeking your input on what to put here

Yeti

dark saturday
they dont have to be quotes of mine, just quotes about me by others to demonstrate my greatness and make the enemies quake with fear

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"Hey cucks! It's me, Yeti. I'm here to frk all over you mafia cucks and lead you village scrubs to victory."

Reactions: Lrr

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"When a resolute young Yeti steps up to the great bully, the UncleSam, and quotes him boldly by his scumplay, she is often surprised to find it comes off in her posts, and that it was only typed to scare away the timid adventurers."

Yeti

dark saturday
NATIONALITY: American

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): 2007 irl, 2010 online

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: Smogon, MU

BIO:
Yeti

The Gordon Ramsay of Mafia

If your post is bad and you deserve to know it, you will.

"Yeti is not the representative of Circus Maximus.
Circus Maximus is the representative of Yeti. - Ghandi, 1994"
- A sentient crustacean

"The worst player ever to be considered good, but still better than not being considered good"
- A short, angry man

"UncleSam likes this."
- A boy toy

"Yeti is the reason I'm banned from smogon. She's that good."
- A banned deucer

"Even bigger of a presence than her name suggests."
- Aura Guardian, just now

"She took my innocence..."
- A token third world representative

"When a resolute young Yeti steps up to the great bully, the UncleSam, and quotes him boldly by his scumplay, she is often surprised to find it comes off in her posts, and that it was only typed to scare away the timid adventurers."
- An esteemed rival

If there are bams to be boozled, Yeti will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)