CapTT3 Week 3

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Naughty Necturnas(3) VS Choice Band Revenankhs(3)
SM: Kyubics vs Rat With Wings
SM: Rage.Spam.Quit. vs Tadasuke
SM: Arcade vs Frat Dude
CapLC: sam-testings vs Jox
CapDoubles: AuraRayquaza vs Yellow Paint
ORAS: Heaven Jay vs Galvantula Tank

Dashing Malacondas(5) VS Crackling Krilowatts(1)
SM: DetroitLolcat vs Airwind
SM: Marjane vs Broken Phobias
SM: EpicUmbreon29 vs p2
CapLC: Alice Kazumi vs OP
CapDoubles: Z strats vs n10sit
ORAS: TraceofLife vs LucarioOfLegends

Banlists:
CapLC: Regular LC Banlist + Cawdet
New megas are allowed in this round.

Byes: Sunny Side-Up Sunkerns

All games are default Bo1, however if both players agree to a Bo3 I will be accepting Bo3s. Goodluck to all.

Week 3 shall end on the 29th. If an extension is needed please request with reasoning.

All games need replays.

Note: I'll be editing this again if any more information changes so keep an eye out.

DO NOT AT ANY TIME MAKE ANY COMMENT IN A MATCH THAT COULD HELP EITHER PLAYER MAKE A STRATEGIC MOVE. GHOSTING IS NOT ALLOWED. Don't be a dick, follow basic tour guidelines. Because of this, Modchatting your games is encouraged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
All games are default Bo1
Please remember to officially agree on Bo3 or Bo1 BEFORE you play your games if possible. If you don't explicitly agree to Bo3 beforehand and you lose game 1, your opp has the power to take the win right there if they so choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
My opp still dont reply on discord. If there is a sub or smth I can play on ny morning (gmt +1) on weekdays and afternoon/night on Sunday. Saturday not sure

Well, given that this week seems to be practically over, I want to request activity wins for both my teammates, Alice Kazumi and TraceOfLife. Alice contacted her opponent on discord on 26/8, and already posted in this thread, without receiving any response from OP or the rest of his team. Trace tried to contact LucarioOfLegends multiple times on PS without receiving any answer, posted on his wall, Lucario only responded there after 2 days, and failed to schedule before Trace had to go on vacations the 28th, even after coming back, he still tried to contact Lucario earlier, but he replied that he still wasn't ready. Here are some screenshots showing Trace attempts to contact his opponent unsuccessfully:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)