CAPTT 3 Discussion & Trash Talk Thread

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This is basically a thread for Discussion and Trash Talk. Don't go overboard on the trash talk. Banter.
I'll update this post as CapTT 3 goes on
Sign-ups

Week 2
Choice Band Revenankhs
vs
Crackling Krilowatts
Sunny Side-Up Sunkerns
vs
---- Malacondas

Week 3
Naughty Necturnas
vs
Choice Band Revenankhs
---- Malacondas
vs
Crackling Krilowatts

Week 4
Choice Band Revenankhs
vs
---- Malacondas
Sunny Side-Up Sunkerns
vs
Naughty Necturnas

Week 5
Sunny Side-Up Sunkerns
vs
Crackling Krilowatts
Naughty Necturnas
vs
---- Malacondas

Last edited:

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Choice Band Revenankhs

Manager: cbrevan
Assistant Manager: Frat Dude
Players: PD, Yellow Paint, Tadasuke, HeaLnDeaL, GreenGogoatttt, Rat With Wings, Galvantula Tank, Jox, GMars, Reviloja753

Crackling Krilowatts

Manager: reachzero
Assistant Manager: LucarioOfLegends
Players: Airwind, OP, n10sit, Melon, p2, boxofkangaroos, Broken Phobias, Heliodor, Wenderz, Sharp Ladder UU

---- Malacondas

Manager: jas61292
Assistant Manager: Ria
Players: Silverwhiteblue, DetroitLolcat, Quote, EpicUmbreon29, TraceofLife, mxmts, NumberCruncher, Marjane, hoblaph, EPICflygon ( '-')>, Alice Kazumi, Z strats

Naughty Necturnas

Manager: sparktrain
Assistant Manager(s): Arcade, snake_rattler
Players: Rage.Spam.Quit., Kyubics, sam-testings, Drew, Heaven Jay, AuraRayquaza , dusk raimon

Sunny Side-Up Sunkerns

Manager: Animus Majulous
Assistant Manager: Snorlax in the way
Players: Jho, SHSP, Demantoid, Ming549, ItzViper482, Infamy, StellaCAP, PenQuin, ScarfWynaut, Mova, Serene's Grace

Last edited:

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hey so I have a few teams that I've created for both ORAS and SUMO that will actaully change the name of the game. Y'all about to be Donkey Punched.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Hi CAPS, so lets talk trash.

I've had this huge pile of branches and sticks on the sidewalk outside of the house for a couple months now. When I first mowed for the summer I cleaned the yard of all debris to protect the mower and myself from flying projectiles. Well, that pile of branches is STILL on the sidewalk outside. These city workers are assholes legit. They have removed the debris from the sidewalk in front of other people's homes just not ours, guess I'll have to actually put the crap in the trash can to get them to pick it up...Ridiculous!!

Hi CAPS, so lets talk trash.

I've had this huge pile of branches and sticks on the sidewalk outside of the house for a couple months now. When I first mowed for the summer I cleaned the yard of all debris to protect the mower and myself from flying projectiles. Well, that pile of branches is STILL on the sidewalk outside. These city workers are assholes legit. They have removed the debris from the sidewalk in front of other people's homes just not ours, guess I'll have to actually put the crap in the trash can to get them to pick it up...Ridiculous!!
Go back to firebot.

Sorry the last two years I was at wrestling camps. I plan to wrestle in college not get shit faced with my bois all the time
Ahhh good ole high school wrestling where little kids groping each other and putting their balls in each other faces is considered a sport lol. Also you couldnt booze everyday w the boys even if you wanted to. Lifestyle aint for everyone, oh fyi i also play collegiate lacrosse not just drink all day. Seems like you played yourself there, have a nice day, cheers bro.
giphy (2).gif

I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion, but come check out the Naughty Necturnas Discord! https://discord.gg/73rK28k If you're interested in playing for this year's winning team, I'll be holding tryouts!

I currently have no one managing with me, so I'm also accepting ass man applications. Please include an insulting haiku about cbrevan in your submission.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion, but come check out the Naughty Necturnas Discord! https://discord.gg/73rK28k If you're interested in playing for this year's winning team, I'll be holding tryouts!

I currently have no one managing with me, so I'm also accepting ass man applications. Please include an insulting haiku about cbrevan in your submission.
spark pick me again
don't leave me to lead alone ;;
oh right cbro sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)