Survivor CAP Survivor Season II: Hawk Island... And the winner is... Granny Pie!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone, it is time for our third challenge. Tomohawk gets their first look at the new Hawlucha tribe where Snorlax in the way was voted out at the last tribal council.

The current challenge is unscrambling phrases that somehow relate to this game. There are three phrases of varying length and difficulty. Each tribe will select two people to work together to solve the phrase of each difficulty level; 2 members from each tribe will be chosen to work together on the easy phrase, 2 members from each tribe will be chosen to work together on the moderate phrase, and 2 members from each tribe will be chosen to work together on the difficult phrase. Only the two members picked to work on a phrase may try to solve that phrase; helping outside of the assigned pairs is not allowed. The number of words in each phrase will be given along with the scrambled list of all letters. The number of letters per word will not be revealed.

The time it takes for each pair to solve the phrase will be monitored from start to finish with the clock starting when the pair asks to receive their scrambled letters. Each pair needs to coordinate and work together at the same time in real time to solve a phrase. This means that pairs should be chosen who have the ability to be online at the same time. Pairs may ask Viper or myself to start when they are ready.

The tribe that solves all three phrases in the least amount of time wins immunity.

Since apricity has sat out twice in a row already, he is required to play for the Tomohawk tribe. Whydon has sat out twice in a row already, so he is required to play for the Hawlucha tribe.

Try to get your lineups in tonight and hopefully we can keep our great pace so far and finish the challenge by 48 hours from this post. Gotta bank time for those more complicated challenges later on :]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The challenge results are in.

For the Hawlucha tribe:
Heaven Jay and KKirby worked together to solve the easy phrase. Their time was 2 hours and 13 minutes.
Whydon and mxmts worked together to solve the moderate phrase. Their time was 1 hour 46 minutes.
Escoffier and Wobbleleez worked together to solve the hard phrase. Their time was 3 hours and 5 minutes.
Hawlucha's total time was 7 hours 4 minutes.

For the Tomohawk tribe:
EpicUmbreon29 and Ria worked together to solve the easy phrase. Their time was 1 hour and 15 minutes.
apricity and Take Azelfie worked together to solve the moderate phrase. Their time was 2 hours and 5 minutes.
rssp1 and Granny Pie worked together to solve the hard phrase. Their time was 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Tomohawk's total time was 6 hours and 35 minutes.

Congratulations to the Tomohawk Tribe for winning immunity! You may once again take your Tribal Statue back to camp with you and be safe!

This means that the Hawlucha tribe has lost. It was a close match but the lead that the Tomohawks gained from the easy round proved insurmountable. You will have 24 hours to vote out one player on your tribe. Please send all votes to me and/or viper in private, preferably in your respective smogon voting conversation.

Tagging members of the losing tribe: Escoffier Heaven Jay KKirby Marjane mxmts tonithetourguide Whydon Wobbleleez

To all the players, send me in monologues/confessionals!

For everyone watching this thread and not playing, you may subscribe to read mini episodes that will be published in a private smogon conversation after each elimination cycle is over. If you want to subscribe, just let me know! Please, don't leak contents from the episodes to non-subscribers. You'll also note that I didn't include the solved, unscrambled phrases in this post. This is because some current subscribers wished to play along with some of the challenges and riddles and etc, so I will be having the next mini episode written in a way that will allow readers to player along with the challenge if they so choose :)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Tomohawk is getting their first look at the new Hawlucha, where Kkirby was voted out at the last tribal council.

For our fourth challenge, we will be doing the team-ghosting-allowed challenge that the hosts in circus s3 tried out but utterly failed with by having convoluted rules (still love you guys though).

Each tribe will compete with each other in 3 CAP matches, and the first tribe to win 2 wins the challenge. However, the matches themselves will only be 3 Pokemon vs 3 Pokemon, not 6 v 6. So, in shorter terms, the tribes will be doing Bo3 3v3 CAP.

Tribes are allowed to ghost any player on their own tribe in this match. You may not ghost players on the opposing tribe. The tribe's are not required to nominate a leader / have their leader be the one who actually clicks moves (again, since that didn't work out too well in circus s3). The move clicker is allowed to change in each match if the tribe so chooses. Records of all helping must be provided to the hosts, preferably in real time if the hosts are online during the match.

Your deadline is in 48 hours but I encourage you to finish ASAP.

This challenge is not an invitation to ghost in any other challenge, and ghosting outside of this challenge will still be dealt with very harshly.

Last edited:
never mind. Here's when we're free:
Wed. the 24th: 7:30 pm - 2:00am.
Thurs. the 25th: 3:00 pm - 4 pm, 11:30 pm - 2:00 am.

Let us know what works for you ASAP!
Times are in gmt-3, forgot to mention that. Thanks apricity!

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Tomohawk wins immunity for the third time in a row! Hawlucha, looks like you'll spending tribal council with me again. You have 24 hours to discuss and send your votes in.

Tagging members of the losing tribe: Escoffier Heaven Jay Marjane mxmts tonithetourguide Whydon Wobbleleez

To all the players, send me in monologues/confessionals!

For everyone watching this thread and not playing, you may subscribe to read mini episodes that will be published in a private smogon conversation after each elimination cycle is over. If you want to subscribe, just let me know! Please, don't leak contents from the episodes to non-subscribers.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Tomohawk is getting their first look at the new Hawlucha tribe, where tonithetourguide was voted out at the last tribal council.

It's time to start the next challenge... but wait. Before we do that...

Drop your buffs, this is the tribe swap. You have all been randomly assigned to a tribe during the swap. The new tribes as as follows:

Hawlucha:
EpicUmbreon29
Heaven Jay
Marjane
Ria
rssp1
Whydon
Wobbleleez

Tomohawk:
Airwind
Animus Majulous
apricity
Escoffier
Granny Pie
mxmts
Take Azelfie

Tribal smogon PMs and tribal discords will be up shortly. Please, do NOT delete any alliance groupchat you have and instead simply don't talk in them anymore if any member is no longer on your new tribe. Don't talk to anyone not on your current tribe about anything game related.

We will give a few hours for adjustments to be made before the next challenge is revealed.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Alright, it's time for the next challenge... which is Ocean Brawl CAPmons! Aka a BattleShip knock off in which the mons (ships) themselves are differently shaped from standard play.

Usingthis modified battlesheets sheet(specifically the Player 1 Tab) from circus s3, teams will place their CAPmons. CAPmons may be rotated (but not necessarily mirror flipped; imagine it is a physical game piece you are putting into the battle ship board) in any way as long as the pieces are placed with the same spatial relationships (pieces still can't be placed diagonally or rotated at 45 degrees; all rotations must be in intervals of 90 degrees). Once both teams PM me/viper their placements (which they must do within 24 hours) the game will begin and take place in this thread which Hawlucha being player 1 and taking the first shot. After Hawlucha's shot, Tomohawk will claim hit or miss and then take a shot, and the cycle repeats. I STRONGLY recommend that the tribes schedule a time to play the game all within the same hour-long sitting or however long the game takes. Don't lie about hit or misses, don't be meanos, etc. Once all cells of CAPmon have been hit, the team that has lost the CAPmon must declare that the CAPmon (using its full name) has been hit. The team that has all of its CAPmons sunk first will lose the challenge and go to tribal council, where one of you will be voted out of this game.

If players have any questions, then feel free to ask! :D The tentative deadline for this challenge is 48 hours from this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)