CaP Prevos - Rebble and Tactite Final Product

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey all!

Now that I finally have a little bit of time to get this up, it's been an extended and broken project (that's all my fault by the way) but thank you to everyone who had continued to contribute and I hope to have a better presence going forwards with prevos.

To give others a little more context, I had been feeling very burned out by Pokemon in general by the time USUM arrived. USUM didn't really itch the scratch that I had wanted in a Pokemon game and after being disappointed with ORAS and only mildly impressed with SM, I'd almost had enough. I almost left Smogon entirely, but took a break from Pokemon and did some other hobbies which took up time. I still progressed the prevos when I was in a "Pokemon mood", but that usually fell to another member to give me a poke to progress stuff. Thank you to Drew and Quanyails who helped keep this project moving onwards. I apologise profusely for my conduct over these prevos and I hope to have a more stable base going forwards now I have taken a break. I've definitely refound my love for the series and I hope I can try and make up for the length of time these prevos took.

Without further ado, I present our latest CaP Prevos, Rebble and Tactite!

Rebble
Type:
Rock
Abilities: Levitate / Solid Rock / Sniper
Stats: 45 / 25 / 65 / 75 / 55 / 80 (345)
Evolves Via: Evolves at Level 28
Height: 1'00 (0.3m)
Weight: 15lbs (6.8kgs)
Movepool: Movepool created by Drew

Rebble, the Comet Pokémon

Diamond: REBBLE is born from comets and asteroids flying through space. As soon as they let go of those, they fall down to earth.

Pearl: REBBLE have sharp claws. They use these to cling to rocks. If the rock moves, the REBBLE clings onto it and travels along.

Platinum: Some REBBLE are said to be millions of years old, having existed before our planet. Their eye crystal is made from unknown minerals.

Tactite
Type:
Rock
Abilities: Levitate / Technician / Sniper
Stats: 70 / 40 / 65 / 100 / 65 / 95 (435)
Evolves Via: Evolves via Trade
Height: 2'00 (0.6m)
Weight: 35lbs (15.8kgs)
Movepool: Movepool created by Drew

Tactite, the Space Gem Pokémon

Diamond: TACTITE takes distance from its opponent as it plans its attack. Its laser beams are hard to dodge for most opponents.

Pearl: Because TACTITE strategically tries to overwhelm its opponents, it has a tough matchup against unpredictable foes with surprise attacks.

Platinum: TACTITE has a large eye that emits light. It uses this to send signals to fellow TACTITE and plan raid attacks.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It was rough and bumpy, but I am glad as to how Rebble and Tactite turned out. Gratz on everyone who contributed!

It took a while, but we made it! Gratz to all!
On a quick tangent,
1. When will the Prevos be implemented for Voodoom and Strat?
2. Are we going to do the other Prevos of gen 4 mons?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
It took a while, but we made it! Gratz to all!
On a quick tangent,
1. When will the Prevos be implemented for Voodoom and Strat?
2. Are we going to do the other Prevos of gen 4 mons?
I am looking into getting them added to the server sooner rather than later, I just need to find out formatting etc.

I am probably going to work through the earlier prevos movepools (as in the completed ones that haven't had G7 updates) throughout the end of CaP 24 before moving back into creating more of the prevos after the end of CaP 24's possible prevo. This means there will be more up to date prevos to play with (and maybe some minor movepool changes) sooner rather than later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)