CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 9 - Art Poll 5

Which design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm afraid Elegy's is the one with the alt-votes. He's on top, and I don't think someone who made alts would stop right before his favourite was on top.

Art is always the most voted on poll in CAP. Maybe it's because the standards are so high.
A significant thing is that the art polls are easily the most accessible. You don't have to have followed any discussion or know anything about the CaP metagame to scroll down, look at a few pictures, and decide which you like best.

Been voting Doug ever since KOA got the boot. Come on Doug! You can win this. The "Phox" just doesn't seem like it would be very interesting to sprite at all.

EoE's the choice for me.

That's a shame... I have a bad feeling that if either elegy or doug got this far on too many alts, people will demand revotes, bans, and a big mess. But everyone remember: IT IS NOT THE ARTISTS FAULT ALTS VOTED FOR THEM
It's like Florida during the 2000 election, lol.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The number of alternate accounts confirmed to be voting for Elegy of Emptiness is not enough to alter the results of the poll.

Henceforth, Elegy of Emptiness wins.

I'm disappointed that cheating had to occur (and that the closing of the poll was delayed by this), but nonetheless, congratulations, Elegy of Emptiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)