CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 3 - Secondary Typing Poll 2

Which Secondary Typing for CAP 7?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ghost. So me getting so worked up about Ghost in the primary type poll wasn't for aught =P. I was going to mention Steel / Ghost back in the primary type discussion thread but was worried it might be construed as poll jumping. Anyway, I'm glad everyone has seen the great resistances and immunities this typing brings.

all of you groundvoters out there, i understand that the problem with ghost is that it's too easy to wall because the best viable ghost move is shadowball, whats wrong with making a decent physical ghost move for Senior Ghosty here? Oh yeah, and i voted ghost

voted ghost, which is weird, because about a year ago, we were all trying to prevent Steel/Ghost with Levitate from existing.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
By overwhelming majority (correctly counted, this time), Ghost is our winner for secondary typing.

Next round of threads coming up shortly.

Oh, the irony. I just found a post of mine in CaP #1 where I said "we need stricter rules for this project or we'll end up with a 600 stat levitating Steel/Ghost".

I voted Ground, although it won't make much difference at this point. This thing damn well better have useless stats.

all of you groundvoters out there, i understand that the problem with ghost is that it's too easy to wall because the best viable ghost move is shadowball, whats wrong with making a decent physical ghost move for Senior Ghosty here? Oh yeah, and i voted ghost
Erm, no, that's not the problem at all.

Steel / Ghost's main problem is that the typing is far too good. We're going to have to cripple it massively to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)