CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 2 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
We've decided what kind of Pokemon we want. We've decided what its strengths and weaknesses are. Now, let's put a face on this Pokemon!

As policy dictates, every legal Final Submission will be placed on the slate. If your artwork was not labeled as a Final Submission, then I'm sorry, but it will not appear on the slate. Furthermore, the following users have labeled their work as a Final Submission but will not be eligible because their work violates one of the rules outlined in the OP:

Yveltal: Illegal size. Final Submissions must not exceed 640x640 pixels.

The following users will advance to the first Art Poll and watch their creations battle for the ultimate honor: an Art Poll victory! The users are listed in the order they posted their Final Submissions.

Quanyails

Aquakip

Hollymon

paintseagull

Knickles

Mos-Quitoxe

The Steam Punk

elcheeso

Blue Frog

Shanimanim
The format of the poll will be Multiple Bold Vote. That means voters are free to vote for as many or as few of the entries as they please. Only post your vote in bold, and post nothing other than your vote in bold. If you do not bold your vote, your vote may not be counted. Please use only the name of the artist when voting, and make sure that all votes are spelled correctly. Failure to spell a vote correctly will put the legality of your vote at risk. Remember, order does not matter in your vote. Here is a sample vote, model this sample when submitting your vote:

First Entry I Like
Second Entry I Like
Third Entry I Like

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV or normal bold voting, only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Of course, you may vote for as many or as few as you want. You may vote for one, two, three, or even all ten of the entries.

And now, ten artists enter the Colosseum. Only one artist will capture ultimate glory and earn an Art Poll victory. But who will survive and who will fall?

You decide! Here are the ten entrants (in no particular order), their artwork, and a link to their Final Submission post. Furthermore, Here is a link to the Art Submissions thread. This thread contains the Final Submission posts, commentary, and numerous other art-related resources.

Your ten choices are...

Blue Frog said:
Shanimanim said:
Knickles said:
Aquakip said:
Mos-Quitoxe said:
elcheeso said:
Quanyails said:
paintseagull said:
The Steam Punk said:
Hollymon said:
Well, that's all of them! This poll will be up for 24 Hours, closing at 2:45 AM CDT (UTC -5), unless I'm sleeping and can't close the thread!

Happy voting!

Quanyails
Aquakip
Knickles
paintseagull
elcheeso
Hollymon
The Steam Punk

@Aquakip and Knickles: Even if you don't win, I'd be happy to see more of your art, especially for CAP.

EDIT: I knew something was missing D:

It seems i failed too. Well, at least these pieces of art which deserve be chosen didn't fail.

Aquakip
Mos-Quitoxe
paintseagull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)