CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 12 (Complete Movepool Poll 2)

Who's Movepool should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
X-Act is dominating this thing like nobody's business <.< are we going to just call him winner when this is over to move on to the next step of the process?
Stranded procedure is: If one option gets >50% of the votes then there is no need for extra polls. The exception is polls that let you vote for more than 1 choice.

Stranded (Don't you mean Standard?) procedure is: If one option gets >50% of the votes then there is no need for extra polls. The exception is polls that let you vote for more than 1 choice.
Stranded you say? I understand people are saying this project is moving too slow but to say that we're stranded within the project is a tad ridculous.

Stranded you say? I understand people are saying this project is moving too slow but to say that we're stranded within the project is a tad ridculous.

I wonder if someone feels a little bitter to be reading so much into orthographical errors.

At least the poll is closed. Now all we have left is the Prevo Poll!!!

I wonder if someone feels a little bitter to be reading so much into orthographical errors.
Me....bitter, not lightly. My favorite movepool won after all, they're nothing to be bitter about. It's not like I had a chance in the first place. I don't see where you're getting this belief that I'm bitter over something that I wanted to happened.

eric the espeon

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
oh.. yea.. Standard not Stranded..
I should really check the words spellcheck suggests before clicking yes..

And IMO this project is pretty fast compared to the others (iirc Rev was 11 weeks).

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Honestly my movepool got huge support ever since I posted my very first prototype of it in the movepool thread. The only thing I'm still sincerely puzzled about is: what is there in my movepool to make it so obviously stand out from all the rest?

Honestly my movepool got huge support ever since I posted my very first prototype of it in the movepool thread. The only thing I'm still sincerely puzzled about is: what is there in my movepool to make it so obviously stand out from all the rest?
I blame your custom user title and people taking pity on you.

eric the espeon

I think its the fact the there is very little difference between the movepools (only a few moves are different, many have almost the same) and you are well known (you wrote the guide).
People don't all want to look through 5 entire movesets picking out what they like/don't like about each so they see who is winning and who they know, look at them and if they seem decent they just vote for it.

Also its slightly more polished than some of the others.

Anyway I voted X-Act.

Me....bitter, not lightly. My favorite movepool won after all, they're nothing to be bitter about. It's not like I had a chance in the first place. I don't see where you're getting this belief that I'm bitter over something that I wanted to happened.
It's ok! I merely jest! Although I arrived at my conclusion using a similar method of induction to that you used to arrived at yours.

I voted for your movepool, anyway...cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)