CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 8 (Art Poll 3)

Which art should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking how gravity could work on Cartoons' (not that we should need to rationalize art) and a wonderful image popped into my head(similar to what chaos wolf suggested). Those giant hands made me picture long legs blocking and smacking down bird pokemon like a basketball player blocking a shot.

I am a big basketball fan (was watching when I imagined this) and that just made Cartoons' design way more awesome to me. Just thought I should share that witheveryone. :P

Admittedly, Gravity does seem to be a stretch, but I could see Cartoon's character Springboarding off the ground, and slapping anybody who tries to float back up, down.
That's it!
With his multiple arms he can hold opponents down while still having many left over to attack and use utility moves.
So he does in fact fit the "flavour" for Gravity.

Edit: UberMunch beat me. >.<
Stupid slow computer.

Those giant hands made me picture long legs blocking and smacking down bird Pokemon like a basketball player blocking a shot.
I had that same image in my mind except it was an iamge of him bitch slapping everything that flies to the ground like a abusive father bitchslaps his child. It works either way but the sight of it abusing Skarmory like it's red-headed step child as it force onto the sky is funny.

Cool, Glad I could help guys. Umm, what are other moves we are having trouble with? I saw tennisace0227's post on the listings. so if memory serves it is Tailwind and Trick Room we are looking towards.

um...cartoons design looks like it won already... so my question is, when does this poll end?
For tailwind on cartoons design, maybe the spike can be launched and then air is shot out of the hole. And personally, i've never understood how trick room works...

GO CARTOONS!!

BTW, I know it's too late to worry about Power Trick right now, but has anyone even thought about it before the build style and that took place?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I think it's pretty safe to say Cartoons has this one in the bag, so I'm going to make the next thread now. If the unthinkable happens it's not that hard to change the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)