BW Cup III - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity.
my opponent didnt show up at schedule time (or after for that matter, since I was on all day). I informed him that I cannot play sunday because a few friends and I planned a trip and I will only be returning monday/in the middle of the night on sunday and wont be able to play.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
somalia didnt respond to forum vm so we scheduled on PS for today 5pm. been on for a few hours and he didnt show. (last on forums 8:30 this morning too)

E: was told to take win

Last edited:
activity.
my opponent didnt show up at schedule time
I played my all games for other tournament
i can't waiting anymore

activity.
my opponent didnt show up at schedule time
I played my all games for other tournament
i can't waiting anymore
I said this in our post, but you can't claim act when you've been really lazy with scheduling lol. It's also 1:45 pm my time right now, which is before both 3:00 and 4:00 pm

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
trc gets activity win because his opponent never reponded
kael and Bax get a 48 hour extension because they both made an attempt to play
Get this Money and Deluks917 get a 48 hour extension because they both made an attempt to play and re-scheduled for Tuesday
Energy and babidi1998 get a 48 hour extension because Laurel told me he was busy with exams and they both seem to be active, but they didn't make a thorough attempt to schedule during the period, so please get on it now and make sure this gets done -- thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)