BW Cup III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting you on smogtour for more than 2 hours. We had scheduled the last match at the same time, so (as I wrote you) I was waiting you, not viceversa.
If Finchinator want to give us an extension is good for me. Otherwise, I'm letting him make the decision.
man you try active wins lol
i stay in smogon room bro i play my game adv Classics and you not online or probaly you use randon nick its hard.

and i play smogon tour and smogon tour start 15:00 or 3pm gmt -3

I schedule this time if you and stay online in the time.

HANTSUKI ,PD , @Papai Noel and
@Eo Ut Mortus can cofirm i stay online.

but ok if you prefer try active win no problem

i prefer to play and won or loster

After two failed schedules, badabing said to play today in the morning (EAST time) but he didnt show up.
I'll be able to play until 7-8pm EAST, act

man you try active wins lol
i stay in smogon room bro i play my game adv Classics and you not online or probaly you use randon nick its hard.

and i play smogon tour and smogon tour start 15:00 or 3pm gmt -3

I schedule this time if you and stay online in the time.

HANTSUKI ,PD , @Papai Noel and
@Eo Ut Mortus can cofirm i stay online.

but ok if you prefer try active win no problem

i prefer to play and won or loster
Who are you? Random nick? What's your problem?

I use my watch. And I use my Smogon nick when I'll play Smogon tour. You have to think before speaking nonsense. If you tell me "we'll play at the same time" I'll be on server in the same time.I have been on server between 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm my time, the same time we were playing saturday but you weren't there. Yesterday you asked me to play the last match today, I didn't. I'd prefer to play soon. And when ST was starting (that's when I was leaving the server) you weren't on server too.

Last edited:
Tried to schedule with my opp and he said he would give me an update whenever he knew when he could play. He didn't do that even when I prompted him a few days later. Activity.

Activity Post

We agreed to play "Wednesday or Thursday at 11 pm GMT +2". My opponent wasn't online on forums or Smogtours on the Wednesday so I PM'd asking if Thursday was still fine. I received no response.

On the Thursday my opponent was playing the Live Suspect Tour yet still ignored my next PM saying that I'd be on Smogtours for the next hour or so. After a while (and after they were done with the Suspect Tour) I PM'd them on Smogtours asking to play. No response again. They've completely ignored all further attempts at scheduling and have made no attempt of their own to get it played.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I told bro fist it would be hard to schedule for me because I wasn't home this week, and we didnt manage to get the game done in the end. I asked him if he can play any time tomorrow, so hopefully we can get an extension.

Reactions: Ark
True Lycan and me could contact today, i was online all afternoon but he asked if i would play tomorrow. If we can, we'll play tomorrow

Mur

If you're not first you're last
Me and my new opponent agreed to either play last night or today on my wall, since I would be on all day, but he did not show up to either of the times. He was on this afternoon, but left before I even had a chance to realize he was on (have a screenshot of him leaving smogtours while I was there). Also, he never gave me his timezone which is why he did not show up last night since night time for me is like 3am for him and I didn't realize this until I checked his profile prior to making this post.

I'm requesting an extension so we could hopefully get this done (already let finch know before posting this as well). I'd rather not get an activity win, since I just wanted to play this tour for practice, so hopefully this man decides to give me a straight answer of when to play

Activity Win Request I contacted my opponent to play at the scheduled time yet he never showed up. I asked him again to play today at 4pm since I noticed him online on smogon, and he ignored my post even though he was online until 8:56pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)