Duplicate Bug Report - Mechanics

What type of bug are you reporting? Mechanics

What is the bug?
Hi, first post on the forum.
I was experimenting in national dex doubles with a team made with skill swap malamar and hydrapple. Hydrapple had the supersweet syrup ability, that granted to hit his low accuracy moves, while malamar gave him contrary to boost draco meteor and leaf storm. I tested the team and discovered that, while the strat was working, the abilities didn't register in a correct way.
Whenever you use skill swap on an opposing pokémon and go and look at the mon, you can see that the abilities were actually swapped; for example: malamar uses skill swap on arcanine, his ability becomes intimidate (previously registered as contrary). The same thing happens when you hover with your mouse on the opponent.
This thing doesn't happen whenever you use skill swap on your partner, and both your mons actually show you the ability of the mon that was hit by skill swap (I had a contrary hydrapple that actually showed the ability supersweet syrup, while my malamar had the ability sweet syrup and didn't show his previous ability).
The abilities still worked properly, but they didn't show the correct when hovering on the mons. I also tested it on a dusclops, and the same happened there.
Hope you can fix it

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
Just use skill swap on your partner and enjoy chaos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)