Bring Back Social Media!

Should Social Media return?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently the Social Media room was taken down. But a few of us want it back. It was my first room i ever spoke in on "Showdown" and therefor gave some sentimental value. I spoke to a few others earlier and they were saying how they used it a lot and how it also held value for them too!

The room never did die, never. It never died as bad as some other rooms that I join purely so I can try gain there user base. The room was simple and a great way to communicate and show people what they were made of, whether it be Tumblr or YouTube, instead of getting nailed down on what they could/could not do.

The room itself is a general great chat and right now, i'm too scared to suggest it because of how some staff have been saying it will never happen, so the post is here for you guys to vote. Vote on whether this room should return. Even if it is a private room, just for it to be on Showdown again.

I know most won't care because i'm just a regular user. But the more people who get involved, the more the staff will listen to us and hear our voices.

Sorry if I wasted anyones time, but even so. Please vote. :/

~Opple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)