Tournament BLT IV: Group Stage Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to shit this thread up, but why are we complaining that we lost to a "bad set?" That's your fault, not your opponents, I think it's pretty unsportsmanlike to blame it on them, lmao. Also, what relevance does an SPL Trophy have with BLT?

At the end of a day, this is just a game and a fun tour, it's not anything SPL level, let the man bring what he wants. The tour has been interesting to watch in a spectators point of view and been a good 3 weeks so far, the playoffs'll be interesting. OminousDrado vs hamx4 tomorrow is a really interesting game, so that's something to look forward to. Again, my intention wasn't to shit up the thread but just to say there's no need to be so unsportsmanlike, been a good tour so far, let's keep it like that.

Ok first I'll say my post and edit 1 were in poor taste. I don't want to take away from ESM's win as he earned it and me hiding behind a trophy as defense isn't in good taste. I apologize for that.

However, if people like Blazenix want to tell other people how me going 1-1 for a trophy is not impressive and that I don't deserve it, I would like you to point me in the direction of your own wins in trophy tournaments because obviously a player of your caliber to look down on me would have an impressive resume. Also stop talking shit about me behind my back but in front of my friends.

Won in 2 against Natalie.
Have nothing but respect for all of the players that stick to this tour and keep the positive hype vibe this tour has. As a 1st timer it's been and wil continue to be a hell of a lot of fun. Hope to have some incredible playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)