evs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SDef
trait: Defiant
nature: Adamant

Moves
========
  • Sucker Punch can be used for revenge killing
  • Knock Off has great utility and is extremely powerful
  • Iron Head hits fairy types and fighting or dark types
  • Pursuit can punish fleeing ghost or psychic types (gengar/mewtwoY, but it is not very useful overall)
  • Swords Dance can attempt a sweep
Set Details
========
  • Max attack for damage output
  • Max speed but isn't really necessary (help me fix evs)

Usage Tips
========
  • Bring it in on steel type supporters
  • Switch in on some defogs, but not support Arceus
  • It can't beat geomancy Xerneas

Team Options
========
  • Sticky Web makes bisharp much more dangerous
  • Kyogre (kill groudon)
  • Hazard support (helps sharp and lures defog)
  • Pokemon with toxic for support Arceus: Palkia, etc.

Other Options
########
  • Stealth Rock
Checks & Counters
########
  • Groudon
  • Hippowdon
  • Arceus Water
  • Arceus Electric
  • Blaziken
  • Other Arceus (except fairy, ghost, psychic)
  • Easy to overwhelm its SpD in general

Last edited:
Mention how Pursuit is really only good for Mega Gengar and Mewtwo(Y) as otherwise it's pretty bad. Support Arceus is the most common Defogger, so that isn't really important. I would only run enough Speed for 90s/Kyu-W/Palkia (whatever QC wants) after Web. Remove hazard support as Defiant is pretty bad when all Defoggers are either switching out or beating you. Don't mention Toxic as a team option, mention good Pokemon to spread Toxic. Blaziken in CC as well as a lot of other stuff that's kind of obvious, and I guess a mention of Arceus-Electric, as Knock Off is weak on it, it resists Iron Head, and sets up on it or OHKOs it. Mention specific support Arceus. Special attacks as a whole do not check Bisharp, just say it has low SpDef which is easy to take advantage of, to the point it can't take 1 Draco Meteor from certain Pokemon. Bisharp doesn't have many other options so put Toxic.

I guess this thing is ok, barely viable if that, but that's not really my decision.

Then why not max out something else like HP?
Because you still need some Speed to outspeed whatever you can and Bisharp isn't taking hits regardless. Bisharp has an awkward Speed tier, so putting an emphasis on Sticky Web and EVing it for that or just making it outspeed uninvested 90s works.

Just read the post 2 above this one...

Keep Max speed imo because it is 3 pts above min 100 speed (SDef Palkia mainly, but Jirachi is another one also) and it is great to out-speed them.
I guess you can put Stealth Rock in OO
Also, ability need to be listed (Defiant).

Mention how Knock Off doesn't work on Giratina Origin and plated Arceus. Therefore, if you're up against aforementioned Pokémon, it's better to go for Iron Head or Swords Dance (if you choose to run it).

Mention how Knock Off doesn't work on Giratina Origin and plated Arceus. Therefore, if you're up against aforementioned Pokémon, it's better to go for Iron Head or Swords Dance (if you choose to run it).
Knock Off still hits Giratina-O and Ghost/Psychic Arceus super effectively. Either way, It usually won't matter very much without a Lum Berry, since Giratina-O and Arceus are just going to burn Bisharp or hit it with a Fighting move (which, of course, is why it can't really punish Defog at all, even Defog Scizor can run Superpower)

Ok so I guess I'm done with this (put in changes) there isn't really much to say... Can I get some hint of whether or not the QC team will allow this??

I'll test this, but I'm not optimistic about its viability in Ubers. It's reliant on 50/50's to kill the stuff it needs to kill (Mewtwo Y, weakened scarfers, etc) and that lack of speed is devastating. Also, Will-O-Wisp span is everywhere so Defog Arceus laughs at you. I'll keep you informed.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Bisharp is really weak even after a Defiant boost if you use Lum Berry, which it needs. I don't really think this has much of a niche, especially with Ygod as the resident Sucker Puncher, if it can't abuse Defiant. Typing / bulk / speed is also useless for it so this thing really doesn't have any reason to be used on an Ubers team besides maybe in one of Sweep's ladder runs.

QC Rejected 1/3

-MM2

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's only really able to make use of Defiant on Sticky Web teams and even then it can't kill most support Arcs at +2 since Knock Off doesn't get the power boost (forget about breaking Arceus without Life Orb lol). It also really struggles to come in on any Defogger since Mega Scizor usually carries Superpower and everyone else has Will-O-Wisp. Fairies ironically really suck for it since Fairyceus is faster + has WoW and Bisharp cannot revenge kill Geomancy Xerneas. It relies way too much on Sucker Punch to be useful. Sorry man. :[

QC Rejected 2/3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)