Big City Mafia 2 - Three Districts - Night 3

1714747140869.png

When I was talking to Celever on cycle 3 I decided to make this chart to help solving and didn't had the chance to use it until now.

Just by looking at the N3 there is at least 1 scum within genisu, hh and me if this theory is correct.

To be honest until HH does something in this thread I'd rather vote him over genisu. If I lose I'd rather lose to a Genisu mafia being active and trying than to HH mafia being inactive. So if anyone has a better reason to vote one over the other I'll listen.

I don't even know if this theory is right but looking at interactions in this thread and that genisu current knowledge about game state is not much better than mine its fair to say we are the some of the least trusted players. I guess it's not a bad voting pool (it has me in it though :eeveehide:).

I have 0 interactions with bluedoom and he logged into this thread but didn't reply so I have no idea about his alignment or anything about him. I can't really comment anything other than what I said earlier about town stacking in a district looking weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 0)