Non-official BH7 Suspect #3: Trapping - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gengarite - Abstain
Magnet Pull - No Ban

After all the games I played afterwards, I do realise that although certain teams don't care about opposing Gengarite other teams do get affected. I personally feel that I have been using the same type of team that pressures Gengarite so that I may not know how Gengarite affects the majority of the meta, thus I will vote for Abstain.

Gengarite - BAN
Magnet Pull - DO NOT BAN

Reason:

Gengar-Mega is in itself an very difficult Pokemon to counter, but beeing able to fully Trap nearly anyone without counterplay at all, makes him a huge threat.

Magnet Pull on the other Hand only applys to Stell Type Pokemons and while Bh is full of them it is counterable and much less of a problem then Gengarite.

Regards Traparapa

Gengarite - Ban
Magnet Pull - Ban

Ultimately there isn't a better way to remove the "phaze move immunity trapping core," so ban MagPull, too.

Reactions: Ren

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't worry folks, the wait is finally over!
Here are the results:
upload_2017-7-18_2-23-53.png

I have attached the complete voting results as well if anyone is interested.
You all know what this means
Thanks all! See you next time.
(Full Result Breakdown attached)
Tagging The Immortal to implement the double ban and officially close this suspect out after a final verification process.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)