Battle Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! Forgot the 60BP rule. I'll have to change that.

(I'm assuming Regigigas is for a higher tier version of this)

Keep in mind Crush Grip decreases power as Regigigas attacks Primal Groudon, so it'll never KO with this move only. I mean its obviously busted but that's kind of the point, actually probably AG worthy, to make company for Mega Ray. But about Registeel, yeah its kind of a stretch, I wanted to keep the recover theme and use Flash Cannon since it is the last move Registeel learns by level up as I said, do you have any better ideas?
I'd just like to mention flash cannon isn't allowed due to its bp.
Iron head or Iron defense maybe?

Last edited:

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Worth a note: Mega Regigigas is absolutely being banned from all the competitive formats (I don't consider AG very competitive because Moody, Evasion and OHKO Moves).

Boi, i REALLY want to win these:
Pokemon:

Battle-Bond form Name: Brandon(AGAIN)-Regigigas
Stats:
150 Hp (+40)/200 Atk (+40)/110 SpD (+0)/80 SpA (+0)/110 SpD (+0)/130 Spe (+30)
Typing: Normal/FIGHTING
Trigger:
Getting a K.O with Crush Grip
Buffed Move: Crush Grip: Now is a fighting-type move and always does 100 Bp. Can hit ghost 'mons with it.
Description: After Brandon saved it from being trapped by J, they both had a very strong connection that let Regigigas to break free of f*cking slow start and getting also an incredibly strong new form.
Competitive: Oh boi, literally nothing can't be able to switch into a buffed crush grip, and. Oh, and it also has an incredibly sky-high 200 bst Atk. This thing is just insane. Probably banworthy even at Ubers.

Another Regi coming soon :]

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
I'd just like to mention flash cannon isn't allowed dure to its bp.
Iron head or Iron defense maybe?
yeah, as long as the move is relevant and/or fits a theme, I'm fine with it. My post is a very good example of this lenience, with all the moves in question being above 60bp. (Partially because this is a legendary slate)

yeah, as long as the move is relevant and/or fits a theme, I'm fine with it. My post is a very good example of this lenience, with all the moves in question being above 60bp. (Partially because this is a legendary slate)
Is my Giga Impact acceptable then?

I have another simple but maybe really stupid proposal.
In the future, instead of adding 110 to the battlebond forme's bst, should we make it to where their bst it that of ash-greninja?
Doing so would have made things like gumshoos better and things like battlebond regigigas less powerful.

I have another simple but maybe really stupid proposal.
In the future, instead of adding 110 to the battlebond forme's bst, should we make it to where their bst it that of ash-greninja?
Doing so would have made things like gumshoos better and things like battlebond regigigas less powerful.
battlebond regi downgrading stats seems weird even if it boosts a move

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Pokemon: Registeel
Battle Bond Name: Stoneclad-Registeel
Base Stats: 100 (+20) / 115 (+40) / 150 / 75 / 150 / 100 (+50)
Typing: Steel/Rock
Move Buffed: Protect
Move Stats: Super-effective damage is halved for 3 turns after using this move.
Activation: Registeel must take a Rock type attack.
Battle Bond Origin: Registeel inherits some properties of Regirock, giving it enhanced defenses and offenses, as well as lightening it up significantly.

Pokemon: Regice
Battle Bond Name: Ironclad-Regice
Base Stats: 100 (+20) / 50 / 100 / 140 (+40) / 200 / 100 (+50)
Typing: Ice/Steel
Activation: Regice must tank a Steel type attack.
Battle Bond Origin: Regice inherits properties of Registeel, making it lighter, tankier and stronger.

Pokemon: Regirock
Battle Bond Name: Subzero-Regirock
Base Stats: 100 (+20) / 140 (+40) / 200 / 50 / 100 / 100 (+50)
Typing: Ice/Rock
Activation: Regirock must take an Ice type attack.
Battle Bond Origin: Regirock inherits properties of Regice, giving it enhanced defenses, offenses, and lightens tremendously, therefore increasing speed.

Pokemon: Regigigas
Battle Bond Name: Protector-Regigigas
Base Stats: 110 / 185 (+25) / 110 / 155 (+75) / 110 / 110 (+10)
Typing: Steel/Normal
Move Buffed: Crush Grip
Move Stats: 120 BP, hits Steel, Rock and Ice types for super-effective damage
Activation: Regigigas must tank a move boosted by a stat boost like Swords Dance or an item like Life Orb, Choice Band/Specs or Z-crystal
Battle Bond Origin: Regigigas reverts to the original state it was once in that allowed it to protect the people of earth from the ancient clashes of the legendaries.

VOTING
Regigigas:
Ezaphs, Sereg (but a bit broken fren), Gorijatar
Regice-Cream: Yung Dramps, Sereg, Exploudit
RegiTHErock: Exploudit, Sereg, Ezaphs
RegistEEEEEEEEEEeel: Yung Dramps, Exploudit, Sereg

Last edited:
Voting

Regirock: Expoudit, Yung Dramps, Ezaphs

Registeel: Expoudit, Yung Dramps, Ezaphs

Regice: Expoudit, Yung Dramps, Ezaphs

Regigigas: Expoudit, Ezaphs, Gojiratar

Regigigas: MEEEEE!
Regice: Whoever votes right after this post who has a Regice submission. (ezaphs)
Regirock: Whoever voted before this post who has a Regirock submission. (sereg)
Registeel: Whoever's username is first in alphabetical order out of everyone who made a registeel submission.

Last edited:

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Voting
Regigigas: Gojiratar, Ezaphs, Exploudit
Regice: Yung Dramps, Ezaphs, Exploudit
Regirock: Yung Dramps, Ezaphs, Exploudit
Registeel: Exploudit, Ezaphs, Yung Dramps

Voting
Regigigas:
Ezaphs, Exploudit, Sereg
Regice: Ezaphs, Exploudit, Sereg
Regirock: Ezaphs, Exploudit, Sereg
Registeel: Ezaphs, Exploudit, Sereg

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Okay, votes have been counted! Congrats to...
Me with my Colossus-Regigigas (WOOP),
Exploudit with his Brandon-Registeel,
Yung Dramps with his Ironclad-Regice, and
Exploudit again with his Brandon-Regirock!

Now, for the next slate we have...

--------Never let go--------
The four fully evolved regular Pokémon with signature items.
Feel free to submit for all of them! Ditto is gonna be especially fun. (Don't forget that you can drop stats up to -20 in total for both Farfetch'd and Ditto if you want)

Okay, votes have been counted! Congrats to...
Me with my Colossus-Regigigas (WOOP),
Exploudit with his Brandon-Registeel,
Yung Dramps with his Ironclad-Regice, and
Exploudit again with his Brandon-Regirock!

Now, for the next slate we have...

--------Never let go--------
The four fully evolved regular Pokémon with signature items.
Feel free to submit for all of them! Ditto is gonna be especially fun. (Don't forget that you can drop stats up to -20 in total for both Farfetch'd and Ditto if you want)
Does ditto have a signature item ?

I will start with ditto because ditto is love:
Pokemon:

Battle Bond Form Name: Duplica-Ditto
Stats: 178 Hp (+130)/38 Atk (-10)/48 Def (+0)/38 SpA (-10)/48 SpD (+0)/48 Spe (+0)
Typing: Normal
Trigger: Facing a pokemon with higher Hp than ditto.
Buffed Move: Transform (WOW). +4 Priority and bypasses substitute.
Description: Tired of just participate on beauty conquests, Duplica's ditto decided to go into competitive battling... But it didn't have Imposter, so it always loose.
Thankfully for it, Duplica and it had a Special connection wich lets this ditto to transform into a fatter more powerful form wich lets this 'mon to transform into its opponent before it attacks and revenge kill it.
Competitive: Thanks to its f*cking huge amount of Hp this thing will have a better durability and it won't have to suffer trying to revenge kill things. Is basically the closest thing to BH's imposter chansey.

Pokemon:

Battle Bond Form Name: Kiawe-Marowak
Stats: 110 Hp (+50)/110 Atk (+30)/110 Def (+0)/50 SpA (+0)/110 SpD (+30)/45 Spe (+0)
Typing: Fire/Ghost
Trigger: A stat being lowered.
Buffed Move: Flare Blitz. Leeches 75 % of the damage dealt instead of receiving recoil damage. +1 Priority.
Description: As we all already know, Kiawe has always had a huge fascination for Alola-Marowak, so, when it finally caught one, a special connection was born between the crazy nigga kahuna and the orphan dino-like thing that let Alolawak to get a more powerful and fatter form.
Competitve: At first, i thought that a Battle Bond form for this thing was unnecesary since it lose 2 great abilities on lighting rod and rock head, but thanks to the buffs, this Alolawak on roids can patch almost everything that pissed normal alolawak, like recoil damage from flare blitz without rock head, shit hp, lackluster SpD and, an extremely toxic reliance on THICC club and a lack of realiable recovery options. Ok, i know that its speed still sucks, but now flare blitz has +1 priority, so fuck that (and you can always use it at trick room based teams :]). Also, if an annoying intimidating lando-t switch into this before is the Battle Bond Form, it will get fucked since Kiawe-Marowak will get activated.

Pokemon:

Battle Bond Form Name: Otoshi-Marowak
Stats: 110 Hp (+50)/110 Atk (+30)/110 Def (+0)/50 SpA (+0)/110 SpD (+30)/45 Spe (+0)
Typing: Ground/Ghost
Trigger: A stat being lowered.
Buffed Move: Bonemerang: +1 Priority. Leeches 30% of the damage dealt per hit. Now is a ghost-type move.
Description: Even knowing that Otoshi is somewhat stupid, this marowak has a really strong connection with him, that lets it to get a stronger form wich makes it more respectable at competitive battling.
Competitve: This marowak was easier to do than alolan one since all of its abilities are shit on it (unless you use rock head double edge). Ok, as the alolan one, the things that pissed marowak at normal form now are all solved. Something that i forgot to say above is that they can finally use a belly drum set because they have a priority and a recovery option in one move :]

Last edited:

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Keith-Farfetch'd
Stats: 52 / 150 (+60) / 55 / 48 / 67 (+5) / 105 (+45)
Trigger: Obtaining an item.
Type: Dark/Flying
Buffed Move: Thief: 90BP
Description: Keith's Farfetch'd was always a slick thief. Because of this, stealing seems to increase the bond between Keith and the Farfetch'd, making it stronger in battle.
Analysis: Decent. A good set would have to run no item, and rely on stealing an item that would be beneficial. This is easily preventable by the opponent by simply switching into something with an item such as Eviolite or even just Leftovers. It is also still extremely frail. Despite this, it has very good Attack paired with a solid Speed stat that lets it outpace a huge number of mons, as well as an amazing dual STAB only resisted by ten unique Pokémon. Overall, probably not OU but not necessarily unviable in the tier.

Otoshi-Marowak
Stats: 60 / 125 (+45) / 145 (+35) / 50 / 110 (+30) / 45
Trigger: Failing a move.
Type: Ground/Fighting
Buffed Move: Bonemerang: Hits flying types for neutral damage
Description: Otoshi's Marowak has quite the attitude. Upon failing a move, it becomes angry, but manages to channel this anger to perform better in battle.
Analysis: Pretty good. While it does have to run a move that can fail, such as Protect, Belly Drum or Sleep Talk, doing so grants it a dual STAB, solid bulk, and even Stomping Tantrum as an option. A set I could see working is Rest Talk, using Sleep Talk to activate the form change.

Kiawe-Marowak

Stats: 60 / 110 (+30) / 120 (+10) / 120 (+70) / 80 / 45
Trigger: Failing a move.
Type: Fire/Ghost
Buffed Move: Incinerate: 70BP, has properties of Knock Off
Description: Kiawe's Alolan Marowak becomes enraged upon failing a move, releasing a power it forgot it had from within.
Analysis: A direct offensive upgrade to Alolawak. Due to its high special attack and surprisingly good special movepool, a mixed set is an extremely viable option. However, so are both fully physical and fully special sets, making this an extremely unpredictable threat to deal with. Its main flaws are its speed and special defense, which can be patched up especially well on Trick Room.

Virus-Ditto
Stats: 110 (+62) / 34 (-14) / 48 / 48 / 48 / 110 (+62)
Trigger: Using Transform.
Type: Normal
Buffed Move: Transform: if the opponent has stat boosts, they faint after the move occurs.
Description: This Ditto has an extremely rare genetic mutation that allows it to drain the power of those it transforms into, rather than simply copying their power. Against Pokémon that have powered up beyond their regular level, this can have unfortunate consequences.
Analysis: Definitely viable. Has a role similar to the original Scarf Ditto in that it deters setup, and while it wastes a turn clicking Transform, it has the speed to generally move first and also benefits from a much higher HP stat.

oh also Goji that Ditto looks slightly broken. Nearly all the mons with less HP than Ditto aren't fully evolved, and the fact that it gets guaranteed healing alongside a 170 base hp + the defenses of another mon which will probably be higher than Ditto's originals. It would be like regular ditto, but also pretty much never faint if played correctly.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Pokemon: Farfetch'd
Battle Bond Name: Musketeer-Farfetch'd
Base Stats: 90 (+38) / 125 (+35) / 55 / 38 (-20) / 62 / 117 (+57)
Typing: Flying/Fighting
Move Buffed: Night Slash
Move Stats: Becomes a Fighting move, always crits.
Activation: Get a crit.
Battle Bond Origin: Farfetch'd becomes the ultimate swordsman... Or should I say the ultimate musketeer?

Pokemon: Ditto
Battle Bond Name: Duplica-Ditto
Base Stats: 108 (+60) / 48 / 73 (+25) / 48 / 73 (+25) / 48
Typing: ???
Move Buffed: Transform
Move Stats: +1 Priority, if Ditto uses this without an item, it'll copy the foe's item, too.
Activation: Switch Ditto in without it taking damage.
Battle Bond Origin: That one guy from the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)