Battle Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon: Persian
Battle Bond Name: Giovanni-Persian
Base Stats: 65 / 120(+50) / 60 / 105(+40) / 65 / 135(+20)
Typing: Normal / Dark
Trigger: Take an enemy item
Move Buffed: Thief
Move Stats: Dark Type / 60 BP / 100% Accuracy / Allows Persian to steal enemy item even if it is already holding one(still doesn't steal untakeable items)
Battle Bond Origin: Persian is Giovanni's main mon, and what is Giovanni but a thief that takes more than he can.
If Persian steals an item while it is holding one, what happens? Does it replace its old item, throw away the new item, what?

If Persian steals an item while it is holding one, what happens? Does it replace its old item, throw away the new item, what?
I meant it as in like he would take their item and hold it with his old one, sorry that wasn't clear enough, I'll edit to make it more obvious

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also, big announcement thing! I've started coding the metagame this evening, and so far the new forms for Delphox, Chesnaught and Wishiwashi are all useable! Sadly I've ran out of time, but I'll probably continue to update over the following week. If you want to try them out, head over to Nexus, my psim and select the Battle Ready format. If nobody's on, maybe ask someone from the Nexus Discord or Battle Ready Discord!
Happy this is getting going again, even if I forgot about it repeatedly :]
If you need help coding, I am sure Spandan, Ludicrousity or even charizard8888 can help your cause, and placed your meta on the Dragon Server for even more exposure

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

James-Chimecho
Typing: Psychic
Base Stats: 125 HP / 50 Atk / 90 Def / 95 SpA / 140 SpD / 65 Spe
(+50 HP +10 Def +50 SpD)
Battle Bond Activation: Successfully execute a sound based move.
Buffed Move: Heal Bell
Move Changes: Switches out user into replacement of choice, ala U-Turn.
Rationale: James is like the only user of chimecho ever.
Competitive: James-Chimecho gains a ton of bulk, especially on the special side, and a useful move in Heal Bell, switch also functions as a switch into another mon to generate momentum.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
If you need help coding, I am sure Spandan, Ludicrousity or even charizard8888 can help your cause, and placed your meta on the Dragon Server for even more exposure
Don't worry about it! I've been coding quite a few OMs and stuff onto Nexus for a few months now, so I should be fine fumbling through on my own. And as to what Ludi said, ye I'd rather keep it on my server with Megas For All as they're related.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
anyways, might as well start voting. 3 votes for each mon from favourite to least favourite, no putting yourself first!

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Silvally: Ezaphs, Yung Dramps, Sereg
Leavanny: Rose_Warrior, Ezaphs, Yung Dramps
Persian: blergsid, Sereg, Yung Dramps
Chimecho: Sereg, Yung Dramps, G-Luke

Silvally: Ezaphs, Yung Dramps, Sereg
Leavanny: Yung Dramps, Ezaphs, Rose_Warrior
Persian: Yung Dramps, blergsid, Sereg
Chimecho: G-Luke, Yung Dramps, Sereg

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Silvally: Sereg, Ezaphs, Yung Dramps
Leavanny: Yung Dramps, Ezaphs, Sereg
Persian: Yung Dramps, Sereg, Blergsid
Chimecho: Yung Dramps, G-Luke, Sereg

If you see this, your votes would be appreciated! I'm ending this slate tomorrow.

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Okay, a day late but oh well! Let's just get right into the results.
Silvally is a tie between me and Yung Dramps! Feel free to vote on this tiebreaker if you didn't vote on Silvally.
My Leavanny!
blergsid's Persian (I have to admit I didn't really look at this one until voting and I'm not necessarily sure its possible to hold multiple items in that sense, but I'll certainly try)!
and lastly G-Luke's Chimecho.

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
anyways, its that time of the year again where people celebrate relationships and start new ones! well some people lol
So we've got some Valentine's themed mons here!

All Shapes and Sizes
Some of these Pokémon are already good, one is okay and the last is never worth using. Can't wait to see what you guys can do with the one on the left!

Battle Bond Name: Misty-Luvdisc

Typing: Water/Fairy
Stats: 43/30/85 (+ 30)/40/135 (+ 70)/107 (+ 10)
Buffed Move: Sweet Kiss: Inflicts confusion, paralysis and, if the opponent is of opposite gender, infatuation. Lowers the opponent’s Speed, Defense, Special Defense and Attack one stage each. Raises Misty-Luvdisc’s Attack, Special Attack and Special Defense one stage each.
Activation: Luvdisc encounters an opposing pokemon of opposite gender.
Origin: Misty’s luvdisc was in love with her sister’s luvdisc and would endlessly persue her until he won her heart. Memories of how he wooed her give him the power to seduce others.

Battle Bond Name: White-Alomomola
Typing: Water
Stats: 221 (+ 55)/75/99 (+ 29)/ 66 (+ 26)/45/65
Buffed Move: Water Pulse: Confusion rate doubled and also lowers the opponent’s Speed one stage.
Activation: A pokemon on the field has their effective speed altered through stat changing, paralysis, Trick Room, Quick Claw or use of a move with non-standard priority.
Origin: White caught an Alomomola to help her with her training on the battle subway. Her experience with trains made the Alomomola familiar with changes in speed and she becomes more powerful when reminded of that training.

Battle Bond Name: Robert-Swoobat
Typing: Psychic/Flying
Stats: 67/87 (+ 30)/55/77/125 (+ 70)/124 (+ 10)
Buffed Move: Heart Stamp: Provides the effect of Lock On in addition to its normal effects.
Activation: A new Pokemon enters the field.

Origin: Robert was a photographer who bonded with a swoobat whom he used to search for and track the pokemon he wished to photograph. When his swoobat encounters a new pokemon, it prepares to track it.

Battle Bond Name: Cynthia-Togekiss
Typing: Fairy/Flying
Stats: 85/50/105 (+ 10)/120/185 (+ 70)/110 (+ 30)
Buffed Move: Air Slash: Knocks Off the opponent’s item and replaces it with a Lucky Egg. Steals the item if not carrying an item.
Activation: The opponent uses a move they did not use on the previous turn.
Origin: Cynthia is very interested in learning about legends and artifacts and breeds her Togekiss. He Togekiss is eager to please her by trying to find new lore, such as new pokemon moves, and new items that may be artefacts.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Before I submit, just a quick question
This form can have a new typing if it is fitting, will have +110bst distributed through any three stats (this can include stats being dropped by up to 20 points if the mon has less than 400 bst)
This counts for before the Battle Bond form change, right? Also, another question, is there a limit of how much we can give to a stat upon reaching Battle Bond?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Before I submit, just a quick question

This counts for before the Battle Bond form change, right? Also, another question, is there a limit of how much we can give to a stat upon reaching Battle Bond?
There is no limit to how much you can give to a stat, however, you must buff three stats, no more, no less

(my subs are coming soon btw)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Pokemon Name: Luvdisc
Battle Bond Name: Daisy-Luvdisc
Stats: 43 / 30 / 105 (+50) / 40 / 105 (+40) /117 (+20) (440)
Typing: Fairy
Buffed Move: Draining Kiss: 69 BP, Infatuates foes regardless of gender, BP doubles against infatuated foes
Activation: Infatuate an opponent's Pokemon.
Description: This form may be insanely hard to acheive considering how shit Luvdisc is, but if you can manage it, you got yourself an annoying little bitch for your opponent to face. Love may be beautiful, but it also makes you want to smash your computer.

Pokemon Name: Swoobat
Battle Bond Name: Skyla-Swoobat
Stats: 117 (+50) / 57 / 55 / 134 (+57) / 55 / 117 (+3) (535)
Typing: Psychic/Flying
Buffed Move: Heart Stamp: 95 BP, Special, 20% chance to flinch and infatuate
Activation: Get a KO with a boosted attack.
Description: Skyla-Swoobat fixes the issues of base form Swoobat by giving it actual bulk and a really nice Special Attack stat. It almost seems broken, until you realize you gotta get base form Swoobat to KO something, and since you'll be running Battle Bond, Simple doesn't come into the equation. Skyla-Swoobat is an all-or-nothing sweeper.

Pokemon Name: Alomomola
Battle Bond Name: N-Alomomola
Stats: 195 (+30) / 75 / 80 / 68 (+28) / 45 / 117 (+52) (580)
Typing: Water/Psychic
Buffed Move: Wish: Switches out Alomomola and instantly heals the switch-in by half of its health.
Activation: Tank three hits in a row.
Description: Like Swoobat, this is a potentially broken BB form balanced by the fact that getting it to activate is super hard, especially since you'll be sacrificing Regenerator for BB. But once you pull it off, you have an amazing support Pokemon.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There is no limit to how much you can give to a stat, however, you must buff three stats, no more, no less

(my subs are coming soon btw)
Close. You must modify 3 stats. You don't actually have to buff all 3, you can nerf 1 and buff 2. But the total BST increase still has to be +110

Eve

Bzzt!
Community Leader
Close. You must modify 3 stats. You don't actually have to buff all 3, you can nerf 1 and buff 2. But the total BST increase still has to be +110
actually you can only drop stats if a mon has a really low bst.

Also, I'm back! I've been without wifi at home for a week, which makes it hard to use smogon (funny that). Looking for submissions :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)