Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating with Scraft, Beheeyem, Musharna, Wailord, Torkoal, Escavalier, Golduck, Slurpuff, Armaldo, Jumpluff, Cherrim, Avalugg, Emboar, Serperior, Unfezant, Gothitelle, Snorlax, Whiscash, Zangoose, Sigilyph, Hitmons, Krookodile, Tangrowth, Licklicky, Ledian, Simisear, Hypno, Klinklnag, Spinda, Masquerain, Sawsbuck, Skuntank, Aurorus, Slaking, and more.

Calm Magnet Pull Nosepass(F) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Double-Edge, Rollout, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard)
HP Fire

Still interested in this Nosepass? I need to double check if its HP Fire though. I'm sure it is but worst case sceneario could be that its a mixup with a 6IV HP Grass one but as it was on my list before it was updated I'm pretty sure it was HP Fire but you can wait for confirmation on Thursday if you prefer.

(Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shell Armor/ White Smoke
Egg Moves: Fissure, Eruption, Superpower, Clear smog

I like Torkoal but was wondering if I can ask for a different nature and a different EM over Superpower as I would like to be able to use Yawn on it?

Also this doesnt affect my interest but it would affect my preference of nature but would you be willing to breed a 6IV? Its alright if too much trouble though.

576 Gothitelle

(Modest) 31/x/30/30/30/30 HP:

Ability: Shadow Tag/ Competitive/ Frisk
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Heal Pulse, Mirror Coat, Mean Look

Cmt for modest please :)

Calm Magnet Pull Nosepass(F) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Double-Edge, Rollout, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard)
HP Fire

Still interested in this Nosepass? I need to double check if its HP Fire though. I'm sure it is but worst case sceneario could be that its a mixup with a 6IV HP Grass one but as it was on my list before it was updated I'm pretty sure it was HP Fire but you can wait for confirmation on Thursday if you prefer.

(Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shell Armor/ White Smoke
Egg Moves: Fissure, Eruption, Superpower, Clear smog

I like Torkoal but was wondering if I can ask for a different nature and a different EM over Superpower as I would like to be able to use Yawn on it?

Also this doesnt affect my interest but it would affect my preference of nature but would you be willing to breed a 6IV? Its alright if too much trouble though.
I won't do the 6IV mostly because I won't have time for it. I could do yawn for you.
576 Gothitelle

(Modest) 31/x/30/30/30/30 HP:

Ability: Shadow Tag/ Competitive/ Frisk
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Heal Pulse, Mirror Coat, Mean Look

Cmt for modest please :)
Sorry, I didn't see anything.

hi,Im interested in this pokemon
Slurpuff(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Unburden/ Sweet Veil
Egg Moves: Yawn, Belly Drum
i would like to offer you this pokemon
Noivern:shiny
nature:timid
iv:flawless
ev:252 speed,252 sp.att
moves:hurrican,draco meteor,boomburst,flamethrower
ability:Infiltrator

hope you like it

I won't do the 6IV mostly because I won't have time for it. I could do yawn for you.
Alrighty, in that case can Torkoal be like this:

Bold Shell Armor Torkoal(M) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Clear Smog, Fissure, Eruption, Yawn)

Also not required but it'd be cool if you can get HP Grass(30 SpA, Even Attack) on it as in game its used at Lv 50 and that 30 IV wont affect it making it just an extra free coverage option it can use as I like options. Though if too hard atm I can take a normal 5IV Spread. If you do want to put up with the Hidden Power though I dont have a gender preference if you do it so it'd be whichever gender you get first which should even out the difficulty.

hi,Im interested in this pokemon
Slurpuff(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Unburden/ Sweet Veil
Egg Moves: Yawn, Belly Drum
i would like to offer you this pokemon
Noivern:shiny
nature:timid
iv:flawless
ev:252 speed,252 sp.att
moves:hurrican,draco meteor,boomburst,flamethrower
ability:Infiltrator
hope you like it
No thank you.
Alrighty, in that case can Torkoal be like this:

Bold Shell Armor Torkoal(M) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Clear Smog, Fissure, Eruption, Yawn)

Also not required but it'd be cool if you can get HP Grass(30 SpA, Even Attack) on it as in game its used at Lv 50 and that 30 IV wont affect it making it just an extra free coverage option it can use as I like options. Though if too hard atm I can take a normal 5IV Spread. If you do want to put up with the Hidden Power though I dont have a gender preference if you do it so it'd be whichever gender you get first which should even out the difficulty.
Were you able to verify the hidden power?

No thank you.

Were you able to verify the hidden power?
Yep, and unfortunately it was 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, sorry about that.

I am able to breed another HP Fire one as I can use that one and my 6IV personal Male as parents but cant do 6IV unless of course I get lucky and will most likely be a 5IV HP Fire Female if you still want one though.

Last edited:
Yep, and unfortunately it was 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, sorry about that.

I am able to breed another HP Fire one as I can use that one and my 6IV personal Male as parents but cant do 6IV unless of course I get lucky and will most likely be a 5IV HP Fire Female if you still want one though.
Yes, I would. I'm busy with ORAS at the moment so I'm not in a rush to get the poke.

Hey are you able to get a safari ball Kangaskhan? ivs or evs dont matter I just need it as a parent. I can trade you flawless numel, slowpoke, noibat, Also just a random question is it possible to get a level ball kangaskhan somehow without hacking?

Hey are you able to get a safari ball Kangaskhan? ivs or evs dont matter I just need it as a parent. I can trade you flawless numel, slowpoke, noibat, Also just a random question is it possible to get a level ball kangaskhan somehow without hacking?
Sorry, I don't need any of those Pokemon and I don't have time to play HGSS and bank it all the way up. Once I finish this BP I'll be free to help.

You should check the simple request thread if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Update log-
Updating with new additions/balls/moves/hidden powers to the following old Pokemon:
Espeon (HP Fire), Scyther (Safari ball), Tyranitar (Safari Ball), Starmie (Analytic), Magnezone (HP fire), Gliscor (Ball,nature,egg moves), Torkoal (Nature, egg moves)
Updating with the following new Pokemon (46):

would a female hp fire ha froakie be too much?
Yeah, a little bit. :p I'm currently breeding those myself but as I don't have a perfect female it's slow going. So a perfect female with HP and the 12.5% is a bit out of my control. If you don't want a perfect one I can do it otherwise there's not much I can do. It's not even that I don't want to it's just that the RNG won't be in my favor.

your ratio is 2:1 for females with low ratios right?

to expand, is it two pentaperfect females for a pentaperfect female?
1 pentaperfect, 1 spitback females?

etc?

id still be interested in the luxury frog

EDIT: though id prefer 2:2
for any 2 of your dream ha maracus, minccino, heatmor

your ratio is 2:1 for females with low ratios right?

to expand, is it two pentaperfect females for a pentaperfect female?
1 pentaperfect, 1 spitback females?

etc?

id still be interested in the luxury frog

EDIT: though id prefer 2:2
for any 2 of your dream ha maracus, minccino, heatmor
I'm not entirely sure where I
stand on the worth of 12.5 females. I used to do 2:1 but I see a lot of people going for 3:1 which I initially disagreed with but after attempting a few perfect 12.5 females myself I think I see where they were coming from.

I've always asked for more for HP Pokemon based on the additional time it takes to check IVs and also that every HP Pokemon is essentially a 6IV since all stats need to be correct in order to get the desired hidden power.

I started a new job recently so I don't have as much free time as I used to which makes me not only place a higher value on things that take a long time but also makes me less willing to do them.

Charging more for HP imperfects just seems a bit unnecessary and overly complicated. If you're still with me at this stage you're probably thinking "can you just answer my fucking question?" :) to which I would say I could do an imperfect frog for one perfect 50% female if that would interest you. I don't enough free time to invest in breeding a perfect hidden power 12.5 female Pokemon.

Alternatively, I could breed you one of the other Pokemon you asked for. Also, I got the shellder that I was after so I'll pick a different poke from you.

yeah. lets do the 2:2.
pick your other mon
Ok, I'll swap you a 4Iv froakie female for a 4IV HA tortouga female in a dive ball. I'll take a HA dream ball Seviper and I'll breed you one of the pokes that you asked for, we can do penta perfects for those.

oh i was expecting 2:2 from any 2 of your dream ha maracus, minccino, heatmor

unless you want to do 3:3 with the low ratio females too

oh i was expecting 2:2 from any 2 of your dream ha maracus, minccino, heatmor

unless you want to do 3:3 with the low ratio females too
Ah,ok. I wasn't sure about what you were asking for because I thought Froakie was the priority for you.

Edit: Jkickit , disregard my previous spiel about not having enough time. I can do the two. :)

I'll take dream Seviper and Dream Starly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)