Walrus atomicwalrus

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
so I realize I've kind of dropped the ball on this, I'm definitely still gonna finish it, but I'm gonna be out of town from the 30th til the 8th so the next reveal will be that week. That being said it would be nice to have all of the songs when I'm grading. I'm currently missing cat 7 (swipe right) songs from the following:

Myzozoa shubaka17 Granny Pie Yeti BelmontGabriel Funkasaurus Sam Stan Soojung

atomicllamas

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
27th

BelmontGabriel
Jump Up, Super Star! - Super Mario Odyssey
This is a very interesting choice for this cat, not what I'd expect at all. to be completely honest I'm not a super huge fan of video game music. That being said, I do kinda like the jazzy feel this song has going for it and the instrumentals are kinda nice. The lyrics are where it loses points as it just doesn't do anything for me. On a second listen, this is actually much better than other video game music to me, definitely better than I thought it would be. That being said, I would probably swipe left :(.

atomicllamas

Yeti
Common People - Pulp
Okay this is actually a really funny choice, I would respect someone for choosing this song. The synth beat this song has going for it is pretty solid, not something I'd go out of my way to listen to, but I'm enjoying it while it plays. Singing + lyrics are quality, but it gets a little repetitive by the end. I'd consider swiping right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)