ARiv228's IV Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm relatively new here on Smogon. I've just recently gotten back into competitive play and I have started IV breeding. As I have found out, IV Breeding is a long and tedious process. To ease the pressure off of those of you just starting or starting again like me, I'll offer some of my Mons to you good people. I will update this list regularly with my current picks. Trades can be negotiated, I will leave a list of my current wants down below. And please, no hacked Mons! Thanks, I hope I can make IV Breeding easier for all of you!

Currently Available Pokemon:
4-5 IV Staryu (multiple available)

Current Wants:
Nothing right now...you're free to offer something interesting!

Game Card:
Pokemon Y
IGN: Alex
Friend Code: 5258-1213-0903

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trade Thread Rules
  • List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)