All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Kiyo

Username: Earthflax
PS! Username: Earthflax (most of the active laddering I did was on alts though)
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 7-10pm, weekends very flexible throughout the day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Was a mediocre OU/NatDex player in SS. Returning to SV and I feel like the rudiments are still there but I definitely need to improve matchup assessment, building and other ceiling-raising skills. I'm truly passionate about the game and eager to get better, with my aim to be competitive near top of ladders/making late tour runs.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes username Earthflacks

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Oculars

Username: Vladimir Capuchin
PS! Username: Terashedinjagaming
Signup Format: Natdex OU
Your timezone: AEST (GMT+10)
Usual Hours of Availability: After 7:00 pm everyday, on weekends between 8:00 am and 10:00 am.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play a lot of natdex mainly as a hobby and I've been playing since 2022, although i lost an account and had to make a new one this year. I've seen success on ladder from time to time, but I really want to work on my teambuilding, and I want to increase my understanding of momentum, synergy and other ideas. I used to play OU and VGC, but I focus on Natdex rn.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yeah im wastakenwastakenwastaken

Assigned to Oculars

Username: Medasus
Ps username: Medasus
Format: ND OU
Time zone: +1
Availability: 4-9pm weekdays, 8am - 10pm weekends
My experience with competitive pokemon : I used to main vgc, still play it but kinda switched up to natdex. I'm OK but still feel there are Def dome flaws in my playing. In terms of tournaments I'm helping UK build in ndwc
Can you use discord: yes (medasus.)

Assigned to Bella

Username:ARTYMASION
PS! Username: artymasion
Signup Format: sv pu
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: on week end/any day after 6pm my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I started the pokemon strategy with the lc where I won the lcsl then the tier didn't give me much more so I started with national dex last year. I play tournaments like ndfl wc and National Dex winter semi final and summer r8 and I want to branch out to other tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to dawn to the dusk

你的Smogon ID:Darker123456
你的PSID:Darker1233456
想报名学习的分级:gen5 ou gen6 ou
你的时区:gtm+8
通常空闲的时间:下午大部分时间 或者 晚上10点左右
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):玩过几年时间,但是没有深入研究,基本就打到1500就不打了,对环境不太熟悉,新精灵和神兽更是一概不知
mega和梦特也接触较少。没有什么头绪,只能网页上找队伍打打。现在目标是1600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)