Appreciation For a Mod/Long Time Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:Breadroid
Deposited: Cubone (Bonrella)
Gender and Level: Female, level 19

Thank you Totes and Shiny Finder for all your contributions to the Pokemon community. I am relatively new to all this and this helps out a lot for newcomers who want to be able to start battling competitively.

Last edited:
IGN: Ski
Deposited: Pancham (quick ball)
Gender and Level: Male 34

Thank you to both Totes and Shiny Finder
IGN: Sora
Deposited: Spearow, male, level 9, Quick Ball.
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thank you for both of you, Totes and shiny finder! I am not sure if I have ever encountered shiny finder, but what he has done is deeply appreciated by me. I would have to say that it is things that he does to ensure that everyone can have a chance to participate in competitive battling, which may have been barred for some due to the high threshold of the time and knowledge required. It is people like him who are willing to devote themselves to help out that makes the Pokemon community to be enjoyable and friendly.
Could I please get a Latios?

Deposited a level 19 female Cubone with the message "I want to fill my Pokedex.", IGN is Almedha.

Thanks for the giveaway and thank you for everything shiny finder.
Sorry for the wait guys! As promise, they have been delivered, enjoy!
Deposited:Lv 1 female Cottonee
IGN: Buck

Although I don't know him personally and haven't encountered him in these forums, huge thanks to shiny finder for his contributions to this community and equally big thanks to Totes for the awesome giveaways he has hosted!
IGN:Breadroid
Deposited: Cubone (Bonrella)
Gender and Level: Female, level 19

Thank you Totes and Shiny Finder for all your contributions to the Pokemon community. I am relatively new to all this and this helps out a lot for newcomers who want to be able to start battling competitively.
Thanks a lot for the compliment guys :]! The latios have been sent, enjoy them ^_^

The last Latios has been sent, if any Mod could please close this, it would be great :)
*Poke* shiny finder

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Thank you all for the kind words, and especially to you Totes for organizing this whole thing! It made my day seeing this ^_^ I'll do my best to live up to the high praise given to me in the thread (and yes, I did read all your comments!).

Thanks again everyone!
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)