NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a day and a half before deadline and the votes on me are hawkie, people sheeping hawkie, and RVS. I wouldn't call that "about to die".

On that same coin I wouldn't say tballs is in desparation either but he is bandwagoning.

I'm also unaware of the chainsaw, Knights. Can you explain and give your thoughts on it?

While Earlio is still being useless, I have no idea why people are pushing a Blazade lynch at this point based on what he's posted. Jalmont is being annoyingly useless, which admittedly does not mean hes mafia, but I understand the frustration and vote from Blazade. All that being said, neither of those two are the right lynch. Of anybody with any pressure on them, I'd be most willing to vote off Thunder based on lack of effort and mind boggling posts.

unvote

Vote Thunder~Ballz

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I'm not being useless, just conservative in my aggression. Nobody is particularly standing out to me, and I've been more active than a good batch of people. I'm not appreciative of your aggression this game. Thunder Ballz is being rlly "in and out" and brief on his explanations, which could be bad scum or confident town. Nobody else is immediately jumping out to me otherwise.

Also Asek my thing about the policy lynch was that iot was dumb just based on the town:scum chance, I'm all for Haruno being out of the picture either way tho if they keep playing like this

Blazade lynch is honestly BS, like one player pokes at him a little, then suddenly everyone gets on, this wagon looks incredibly scumdriven to me, even if Hawkie is town one or more of the wagoners is definitely scum given this speed the wagon grew at.

Vote ThunderBALLZ

Especially this vote, user has posted 3 times this game, first 2 posts was "hi, I'm here and nothing interesting has happened" and the third post was just a "I want to sheep this wagon". Plus this wagon is already getting traction and I honestly think Blazade is town with the wagon formation.

Scumreading Asek because while all the shit is going on, they're having some personal 1v1 with Jalmont on an irrelevant topic that honestly doesn't warrant further discussion when there's more things to discuss.

Hawkie is probably town tunneling, but I'm not going to leave out the option that he's scum using his influence to push a lynch, although I'm willing to consider him town for now because I have no clue why he'd push Blazade > someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)