NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
It's also kinda disingenuous to make it seem like the mafia won because of Haruno...it wasn't exactly an impressive play on his part.

I'm not really interested in debating the merits to Haruno's recent play although for some reason you seem to? Why don't you suggest someone to lynch instead of defending him in such a weird way?
how is it defending him in a weird way. you suggested this rubbish policy lynch for harunos play and i brought forth a counterargument to that. and in case you forgot, i placed my vote onto you after my last response to you, i shouldnt have to outward say it if ive used my vote power to offer my alternative
Unvote I guess, but really Haruno’s talked like once and usually gets lynched D4 or whatever just because of their obtuseness. I’ll hold off on a policy lynch tho just because of the odds
what do you mean by the bolded
can we take another look at the people who jumped on the "vote haruno bc haruno" bandwagon right off the bat? that's the safest d1 move if I ever saw one. also Earlio kinda just stating the obvious with that second post. i'm not necessarily saying that they're scum for jumping on, but like i said it's a pretty safe d1 move and doesn't help much. especially considering one of the voters literally looked at the thread, voted for haruno and then left. the likelihood of at least one of those voters being mafia is fairly decent.
ok. which of them do you think is mafia? this doesnt feel like an earlio scum game to me so far and the last time i played a noc where they were maf and i cared i caught them d1.

I read through all 5 pages of content and so far the one person who is sticking out to me shall not be named :^ reason being I need more time to mull over it
whaat teh fuck is this post

I think ap gives a fuck if he's mafia so I'm inclined to think he's just town focusing on the big/is busy with other stuff.
is there any basis at all for this stuff? i dont think players care nessecarily more related of alignment. this is such a bad read.

i refuse haruno being lynched if he flips town i’ll make the rest of the game hell for whoever was on his wagon jalmont lynch shouldn’t be a thing either
the irony.

Asek

Banned deucer.
im going to sleep. my lynch preferences right now are probably jalmont / knights

jalmont seems pissy about the noc invitational thing for one reason or the other and thats carrying over into this game. its certainly a lot more abrasive and active style jalmont play then ive seen previously compared to the lax approach ive seen in previos town games. brining up policy lynch that early in the day stands out as a woeful play to me, and the hounding on others to 'provide lynch alternative' when theyve made an active attempt to warp discussion aroud a shite policy lynch is dumb. any acrive discussion around other slots has been stifled due to the haruo policy lynch crap

knights on the other hand came off as quite stitled in that opening series of posts + interactios during the opening stage of the game then just... hasnt been seen since? the opening just feels off to me, those posts dont feel natural and just look like posting some disjointed shite for the sake of it then saying 'theres nothing going on' and ducking. seems like they were trying to get a good entrance off and then rack off and probably swing back to vote for a forming wagon later on during the day withot having to engage in the discussion revolving around said wagons. wary of this slot.

Asek

Banned deucer.
4got to say it but blazades posting has been bad but not sure if its a symptom of being busy with official crap or indicative of something else at this point

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Vote Count 1.3

Blazade (2): Aubisio, Hawkie
asek (1): Whydon
Haruno (1): jalmont
Thunder~BALLZ (1): 3P1K
Mithril (2): XnadrojX, apricity
jalmont (2): asek, Blazade
apricity (1): MoodyCloud
Thunder~BALLZ (1): thetwinmasters
Earlio (1): Mithril

Not Voting (5): KnightsofCydonia, Haruno, DurzaOffTopic, Thunder~BALLZ, Earlio

Jalmont nah i wouldn't consider trying to policy lynch Haruno a read. What's scummy is trying to manufacture activity without actually doing much so you can fly under the radar but I'm not gonna pretend my vote is anything close to final. My intent was to get reads out of you and reactions out of other people, not start a wagon and end the day.

Hawkie "I'm getting my car serviced" isn't excuse my inactivity it's "I'll be here over the next hour or two to answer questions" it's literally the opposite. That said this game is very low priority behind official > genius > real life so I'm just trying to do what I can. If I noticed any scummy behavior on page 1-2 I would have pointed it out.

If it’s so woeful Asek why don’t you put a vote on someone else.

Literally 0 discussion has been stifled because you haven’t been discussing anything else anyways. The onus is not just on me to do things

I don't agree that thuberballz makes a post like that because they're scum, wouldn't they just wait to post and ask scumchat privately? I guess it's one of those things that doesn't make sense on a personality level.

can i just make it clear that i absolutely despise players who play cryptically for no reason especially as town
1. just because you don't know the reason doesn't mean it doesn't exist
2. am i town though?
3. it fucking triggers me that aubisio liked your post, i was trying to push the right wagon on scum last NOC and aubisio was just on the sidelines rubbing his palms whimpering "oh i don't like voting in lylo it's too much pressure" after agreeing with the earlio wagon, god that was so frustrating to play with and here we are again
4. i sheeped you onto blazade get off my case

I dunno at first I agreed with Hawkie. It's pretty fucking irritating when people are cryptic, but I get it since sometimes I do that too. As long as I know you're read/keeping up I'm ok with it, especially for now

I can buy Blazade's inactivity reasons, moreso than any reason Asek may have. Interesting that both of those players think I'm "manufacturing" activity - neither of the two have had any real opinions, except in opposition to mine, and yet at least for Blazade, he feels like I'm flying under the radar. I mean I think his criticism would be more relevant if he or ASek for that matter had any other reads and yet they don't. so i dunno, where else should I be looking, since neither of those two seem to be setting a very good example.

Catching up, but is the noc being referred to about Haruno Laser Tag? Because between the votal error, the RNG, and the only scum on the wagon going "oops, sorry", I can assure you that was more fluke than bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)