Alpha's Trade Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I mean, even though, im busy, still try to make time to breed ;P
Oh absolutely make time. Real life comes first of course, but gotta make time to help others with their mons

I'm guessing that you want the Pancham to be Adamant nature?

Last edited:
Ok, so a Shiny Timid Nidoran Male without the Atk IV, and a Shiny Modest Nidoran Female without the Atk IV, and hatch place? Nickname?

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Both with the Hustle ability? Hmmmmm.....................is Omega Ruby the only game you have? If so, Victory Road for both

O
Both with the Hustle ability? Hmmmmm.....................is Omega Ruby the only game you have? If so, Victory Road for both
Ok, so a Shiny Timid Nidoran Male without the Atk IV, and a shiny Modest Nidoran Female without the Atk IV, both with the Hustle Ability, and hatched at Victory Road? No nickname? And yes, Omega Ruby is what I got, I stopped during BW2, then got back into it during ORAS

Oathkeeper

Correct on the IVs!! Correct on the ability for both!! And correct on hatching location!! No nickname is correct as well!

Correct on the IVs!! Correct on the ability for both!! And correct on hatching location!! No nickname is correct as well!
Ill breed it next Friday when I get home from school as im not home atm, and ill be busy, in the meantime, ill add u to the Whitelist, as your very determined to breed whatever it takes to get rare stuff, so u can have whatever you want, and ill add a new small Hidden Power breeding service as well

Oathkeeper

Sounds good!!! I understand that you're busy and by the time you have the Nidorani (plural Nidoran) ready, your pokemon will be too!!! Wow, 2 whitelist additions within a couple of days (Fluke's and now yours). I wasn't even trying to get on them, but I do thank you and appreciate the courtesy =) You're right. I am determined. Determined to help you guys out w/your threads so you can help others out. Oh sweet on the HP service. I may end up calling on you for some of that =) Thank you again!!!

Sounds good!!! I understand that you're busy and by the time you have the Nidorani (plural Nidoran) ready, your pokemon will be too!!! Wow, 2 whitelist additions within a couple of days (Fluke's and now yours). I wasn't even trying to get on them, but I do thank you and appreciate the courtesy =) You're right. I am determined. Determined to help you guys out w/your threads so you can help others out. Oh sweet on the HP service. I may end up calling on you for some of that =) Thank you again!!!
Yeah, Most was kind enough to give me 6 different dittos, five of which were Hidden Power Dittos and a Trick Room one, and thanks! You're one of the kindest people here! <3

Oathkeeper

Oh sweet!! In that case, I will definitely be calling on your services for Special Attackers that require a certain HP!!! Well thank you for that =) I appreciate it. The way I see it, I'm taking one bit of advice I've learned from both my mother and grandmother and that is: "Treat others the way you want to be treated!" So, I'm taking that message to heart and sure enough, being nice and kind in this cruel world will help me go far you know? =)

Good day, Mr. Thread Hijacker, could you please CMT for that shiny Feraligatr?

Also, what do you mean by: "Youe shinies are all full redis."

Last edited:
Good day, Mr. Thread Hijacker, could you please CMT for that shiny Feraligatr?

Also, what do you mean by: "Youe shinies are all full redis."
Ill take a look on Friday, and I meant that the shinies I breed you are full redis, if you choose to redistribute it, sorry I didnt make it clear.

Last edited:
*UPDATE*

Solosis ♀
OT:
Nolan ID: 58408
Nature: Modest Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31|xx|31|31|31|31
Moves: Trick | Acid Armor | Night Shade | Confuse Ray
50% female - 1:1

Makuhita ♀
OT:
Nolan ID: 58408
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31|31|31|xx|31|31
Moves: Detect | Bullet Punch | Dynamic Punch | Cross Chop
25% female - 2:1

Drowzee ♀
OT: Nolan ID: 58408
Nature: Careful Ability: Inner Focus
IVs: 31|31|31|xx|31|31
Moves: Skill Swap | Fire Punch | Ice Punch | Thunder Punch
50% female - 1:1

Last edited:
I feel a bit rude asking this, but can I add that Latios to the trade?

Edit: I realized that it's too rude. I'll drop the Feraligatr. Your Latias for my Lando?
Seems fair, I have a clone ready to trade, and its fine, you didnt seem rude, im like that as well. :P

Seems fair, I have a clone ready to trade, and its fine, you didnt seem rude, im like that as well. :P
I have two in stock, so I don't have to wait for a cloner.
I'm breeding something for another person real quick. I'll be available afterwards. It'll be in about 15-20 minutes. Would that be OK for you?

I have two in stock, so I don't have to wait for a cloner.
I'm breeding something for another person real quick. I'll be available afterwards. It'll be in about 15-20 minutes. Would that be OK for you?
Yeah, and that Landorus is what I need for my VGC team ill use at a Regionals so thanks you for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)