Alpha's Revamped Trade Market (WIP) DO NOT POST YET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to my Trade Thread!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Decided to get back into Trading :3​
Rules:

• Follow Smogon's Wi-Fi Forum rules. Which means don't trade me illegitamite or suspected illegitamite Pokemon. I will accept clones of Legendaries and Breedables though as gender ratios do suck.
  • Be nice and polite. Don't be a jerk, it wouldn't hurt to say please or thank you. Repect other people and these rules. Speak the best English you can. And please, be patient with me, as of August 2016 I will be entering my Freshmen year of high school, I will most likely have a lot of things on my plate.
  • Adhere to the redis rights of my Pokemon, if they are Non-Redis don't be an ass and slap em on your thread. If they are Free-Redis your not allowed to make profit out of them
  • In order to keep track of trades, feel free to post them here, if you wanna work out some ridiculous deal PM/VM me.
  • I would appreciate it if you had a trade thread here on Smogon. It would make it easier for me. Make sure you link it too.
  • Thanks for reading the rules and have a good day/night
My Info:

IGN: Nolan | TSV: 1094 | FC: 1693-3437-7239
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8:00)
Game: Omega Ruby

Completed Trades:
---------Old Trade Thread trades---------
My Bold Dream Ball HA Nidoran-F for Blackcharizard's Modest Lure Ball Horsea

8/15/15
Chesty's Latias for Fluke's Jolly Landorus

My Careful Dream Ball HA Drowzee for Mattapod's Adamant Safari Ball Kangaskhan

My Jolly Dream Ball Durant and Casual Aerodactyl for Fluke's Naive Poke Ball HA Chimchar and Quiet Luxury Ball Honedge
---------Old Trade Thread trades---------

6/20/16
My 6IV Flawless Dream Ball Impish Pachirisu for Cretacerus's spitback Modest Magby in a Dream Ball and a casual HA Ivysaur in a Nest Ball

Pending Trades:

Resources:

Last edited:
Information
Trade Info:

• Ratio is simple: spitbacks for spitback, pentaflawless for pentaflawless, I don't breed HPs or Flawless, if I breed you a 6IV consider yourself lucky.
  • If the Pokemon your asking me for is 25% Female Ratio I'll usually ask for a spitback for spitback trade, If it's 12.5% I'll ask for 2 breedables and a spitback for spitback trade.
  • I can readjust rates if we are working out some deal.
  • All breedables are non-redis, but feel free to do whatever unspeakable things you want to the babies you breed.
  • All breedables will ALWAYS will be legitamitely bred by me with <Totes>'s RNGd ditto or with Most's RNGd dittos
  • When requesting for breedables let me know if you want a spitback or 5IV flawless
  • Not all my nature's on my mons are usually used for competitive play, I will try my best to give you the nature you prefer or the standard nature.
Wants:
  • Interest me, matching balls (both Shiny and non-shiny) relevant egg moves, Hidden Ability. Those are mainly what I'm looking for.
  • Dream Ball collection. Currently I'm trying to complete a full set of Pokemon that can legally be in Dream Balls, as long as they have their HA and have nice egg moves I'm willing to trade.
  • x1 Magmarizer, x1 Electirizer.
  • Random Female Ultra Ball Elekid with HA, don't care about moves or IVs.
Breeding Projects:
  • These are mainly for people who don't have anything I want or anything interesting to offer. Breeding requests are here so you can get the Pokemon you want, for a little extra work.
  • And of course, you may keep a baby of the project your working for, in total: You may breed yourself as many babies (penta, flawless, however you want, you're the one with the project) and one credit, in turn I get a female 5IV baby in relevant stats of the project you're working on.
  • If you're lucky, I may be able to help you out with the project you have I.e, providing parents with egg moves.
  • Babies you breed are yours to do whatever you wish, the parent/project is non-redis
Female | Vital Spirit (HA) | Jolly | Ice Punch, Feint, Cross Chop, Hammer Arm | 31/31/31/-/31/31

Female
| No Guard | Adamant | Encore, Knock Off, Close Combat, Quick Guard | 31/31/31-/31/31

Credits:
  • 1 credit is equal to a 3IV breedable that has a 50% female ratio
  • 4 credits are equal to one shiny (if there are any available)
  • Legendaries may not be redeemed through credits.

Last edited:
Kanto Breedables

#007-#009 | Squirtle
Rain Dish (HA) | Modest | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Aqua Ring | 31/-/31/31/31/31
Notes: Planning on switching Aqua Ring for Fake Out

#016-#018 | Pidgey
Big Pecks (HA) | Timid | Brave Bird, Defog, Steel Wing, Air Cutter | 31/-/31/31/31/31

#021-#022 | Spearow
Sniper (HA) | Adamant | Quick Attack, Scary Face, Sky Attack, Whirlwind | 31/31/31/-/31/31

#029-#034 | Nidoran M/F
Hustle (HA) | Modest | Beat Up, Iron Tail, Poison Tail, Venom Drench | 31/-/31/31/31/31

#037-#038 | Vulpix
Drought (HA) | Timid | Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Extrasensory | 31/-/31/31/31/31

#041-#042 | Zubat
Infiltrator (HA) | Jolly | Brave Bird, Defog, Zen Headbutt, Steel Wing | 31/31/31/-/31/31

#072-#073 | Tentacool
Rain Dish (HA) | Modest | Rapid Spin, Mirror Coat, Confuse Ray, Acupressure | 31/-/31/31/31/31

#074-#076 | Geodude
Sturdy | Adamant | Wide Guard, Autotomize, Mega Punch, Rock Climb | 31/31/31/-/31/-

#077-#078 | Ponyta
Flame Body (HA) | Jolly | Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Low Kick. Hypnosis | 31/31/31/-/31/31
Flame Body (HA) | Jolly | Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Low Kick. Hypnosis | 31/31/31/-/31/31

#079-#080 | Slowpoke
Regenerator (HA) | Modest/Quiet | Future Sight, Wonder Room, Belly Drum, Zen Headbutt | 31/-/31/31/31/-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)