Absolution Mafia: THE POSTGAME!

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Even though Finn is getting all the flak, he was put in a pretty precarious position to begin with - he had no idea what powers either side had, and if he had gone with the Deviants, I'm pretty sure that we would be the ones lambasting him.

After Yeti's lynch, we were pretty resigned to Veedrock's lynch, in fact, until I got evan's results - we then knew we had to act quickly on them before Finn got a chance to contact evan, thereby incriminating me. We came up with FAKE TIGER, which seemed too easy to go off without a hitch, and there was indeed one:

[2010-05-06 20:57:07] <supermarth64> kk
[2010-05-06 20:57:09] <supermarth64> quick
[2010-05-06 20:57:11] <supermarth64> give me a science fact
[2010-05-06 20:57:26] <Eo> NO TIME
[2010-05-06 20:57:32] <Eo> e=mc2
[2010-05-06 20:57:34] <Eo> GO!

None of us had caught on to the fact that it was a posting restriction.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the game! I had a pretty great team, and I probably couldn't have asked for better. Thanks for the awards and for hosting, Outlaw and Earthworm!

Thanks for that post, Gmax! It summed it all up perfectly imo. Also, we were clearly better than Batista. n/o to Toothy but there were no Oddjobs on this team. I was really happy once we were united, since I like every single Maniac a lot, and it feels good to be united. Ostensibly, I played rather recklessly by placing full trust in you and Bass to ensure paranoia didn't keep us apart (get it paranoia ha ha that's you... j/k), but I reasoned through it and decided there was no reason not to trust you guys, you having fully passed exclusive tests, unless there was a mole, in which case that wasn't really my fault!

narf, more like NERF! this wasn't one of my best games, I'm sorry for not playing the role a bit better, but I guess the moling was just too good
good hostig and thanks for the game!

My score is probably a little too high, I lost some interest in the game after getting kidnapped/seeing the village's best roles get randkilled early and botched the whole "claim to mafia as a neutral" thing too. Still enjoyed it though, and thanks for hosting.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Gmax summed up my own thoughts about this game rather well, so I'll let his post do most of the talking. I got along with everyone on the team and had a lot of fun planning and scheming with you all. Thanks to outlaw and earthworm for designing and hosting a really fun game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)