SM OU A Tale of 2 Hoopas - Unbound Version

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
Alright it's ya favourite ladder hero Omari P here and now hungover sharing the rest of my god squad. Now again - these teams peaked at 1980 or something like that and "You can't spell op without Omari P."
to avoid repeating myself please read the previous post here.

Explanations for most mons minus hoopa and nidoking

Mew @ Mewnium Z
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Soft-Boiled
- Aura Sphere

Again mew being the true star that it is with the Z move and softboiled. YOu can set up on a lot of mons and sweep teams slower than you. +2 z move psychic does SOOOO much damage and then sets you up. +2 aura sphere okos tyranitar. And you can bluff on the mega sableye - they dont know what moves you have, you can even add shadow ball. or go ghostium z with shadow ball lmao. Knock off will not kill unless from banded weavile - you survive from lo weavile otherwise. Also, bc mew is legendary it is naturally hard body.

Genie (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 196 Atk / 96 SpA / 216 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch

1/2 Of my scarf core we have the broken genie himself. I dont know why this is allowed but its a great mon with amazing bulk and mixed stats. Mixed allows versatility and is pair with the z move mew as well! Just be wary of margerna

X or Y X or Y (Charizard) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 104 HP / 196 Atk / 64 Def / 12 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thunder Punch
- Roost
- Flare Blitz

This a bulky but strong ddance set. Now at first glance you might be wondering why this mon doesnt have dclaw. this is mostly for my playstyle. Pokemon is in some ways a war game. War is about deception, you don't usually even need dclaw you just need your opponent to think you have it and many times this works. And the surprise thunder punch (ability boosted) does a lot to toxapex, slowbro, (okos keldeo), etc. Its the movement for real. You need roost for longevity, especially on this hard body team.

Nidoking @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Sash again with the king. REALLY useful for all the fairies and ice beam kos the 4x weak to ice mons. you can replace earth power with tbolt.

Bird Jesus (Staraptor) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Double-Edge
- Close Combat
- U-turn

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Def / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog

Alright threats are mega sableye, magerna, weavile, and ash greninja. Bless up and have fun tonight. If you have any questions lmk!

you can swap out the zard with this tini set which i use but its on you

Victini @ Assault Vest
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 36 HP / 8 Atk / 212 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Blue Flare
- Glaciate
- Thunder
- V-create

B/c of my deceptive playstyle, I found this SOOO fun to use and special tini is amazing and hard body af with the assault vest. Blue flare does amazing damage and can burn while vcreate is for those pesky assault vest users - it does SOO much damage. Thunder can be replaced with a psychic move but its so useful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)